Healers

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by volsung37, Sep 24, 2016.

1. volsung37

volsung37 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      I have been attending a healer here in Ireland for several weeks now. I must say I have been sleeping better and the T is much more variable with it sometimes being very low.

I have also noticed my myoclonus and tympanic twitching occurs less as well although last night it recurred. The healer said that after the first session the T would probably get a bit louder. It certainly didn't get any better.

However a week later as before I attended the second session it was quite loud. After the session I noticed a crackling sound in my left ear and for a day or two the T in both ears was noticeably lower. After the third session it got a bit louder then reduced the day following. The sessions are short with the healer placing his hands on my head, neck and back. There was a definite feeling of heat from his palms. It certainly wasn't expensive - €30 per session. I spent more on petrol money getting to the place.

The healers name is Aidan Wrynne - a 7th son of a seventh son. He has his own website. It is always difficult knowing whether any treatment is successful or not as we have no control but I certainly felt it helped. Supplement wise I have been taking magnesium threonate, calcium and zinc.

• Like Like x 1
    2. Bobby B
      Fine

Bobby B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Large caliber rifles&machine guns, +30 years of loud clubs
      Good to hear he is not the 6th son of a 6th son of a 6th son - the healing would probably include some bad deal with the devil ...:android: