Hearos — A Free Pair of Earplugs (US)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Markku, Mar 13, 2011.

tinnitus forum
    1. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Director Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      http://www.hearos.com/index/trial

Doesn't concern me or others outside the US, but it seems Hearos is offering a free pair of earplugs for US residents. I couldn't spot any small print so if you are willing to try to get this deal, let us know how it did go.

Personally I am a regular user of Hearos' Ultimate Softness Series (NRR 32dB) and I love them, very comfortable.

I remember Jim suggesting Etymotic's ER20s, so these might also be worth a look: http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.html

• Like Like x 1
    2. rogerg

rogerg Member

I ordered the free pair. Order went through fine., now waiting :)

3. Eric Winch

Eric Winch Member

i find any type of protetion makes it worse ,im not getting the background sounds thathelp mask it. but i did get an exelent pair of ear muffs by ryobi, they are electronic , they let ambient sound in but blank out sudden loud nioses ,they were abought 75.oo can. but worth every cent

• Like Like x 1
    4. Allevous

Allevous Member

I was a lurker here before registering and ordered the free pair. I got it in the mail within a week! I will put them in use next weekend.

5. Eric Winch

Eric Winch Member

i cant use ear plugs at all but i think any form of protection is good