Hello Again... Anyone Familiar with Fluctuating Tinnitus?

Discussion in 'Support' started by glennr, Dec 9, 2016.

1. glennr
      Wishful

glennr Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello all. I have had T for about 4 years now and it's been steady worsening each year now and still going strong. I have T in both ears and centered in my head. The tones are high and low pitched. How it started, I have no idea. It begaen mild in my right ear and expanded from there :/

But about a month ago now the high and low pitched in my right ear started to fluctuate a lot. It's like "eeeEeeeEEEeeEEEee" etc. it's not in sync with my heart beats or anything just extreme unstable. Its draining me for all my energy and I feel pretty low now :(

Every day I'm hoping for it to get better since it changes so much for me, but it seems it just keep worsening.

Can the fluctuation go away? I really just miss the high pitched stable tones.. :(

2. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/27/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Is your hearing getting worse? You should have a hearing test to see if that is the cause of yiur worsening T

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      glennr
      Wishful

glennr Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I recently (in august) had a complete hearing test and check up of my hearing and they said i had excellent hearing. Even if my one ear had some kind of fullness feeling they couldn't find anything wrong or out of the ordinary.

I'm hearing all sorts of noises now that I dident do befor, like noises from the air condition, fans and other ambient sounds which kind of rings so strange in my ear.