Hello Everyone! I'm New to the Club :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MikeGreen, Dec 5, 2016.

1. MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      Hey first off I would like to start off with saying that I feel sorry for all of you and feel sympathy. As most peoppe begin with stating their issues like they are talking to non human beings and only care for themselves, I d like to do otherwise.

Yesterday I either listened too loud music or this tinitus happened because of my snusitis. Im having ear, nose and throat issues for a long time. Anyway going to asses it in 3 days. I hope I can get used to it. Its quite mild if you guys wonder. I dont have a too loud noise. Obvioisly I am feeling frustration right now, its like phases of breaking up. You just reject it as if its not your fault but it obviously is. I had this thought of Tinitus in my mind for a long time though I felt very scared and agonized as I was first introduced to this sickness. And I had dreams of having Tinitus my self and it seems like somethings are destined to happen. Im not sure what to expect or do.

Honestly sometimes I dont even know if its there or not. I just wish to asses the issue you know. I have chronic heart rhythm issue so I know how this chronic stuff feels like. I just hope to asses the issue and damage as soon as possible.

Thanks for listening !

PS: What makes me in peace with it is that I know that Im not the only one. And I am motivated by the strength the people in this forum show. A quote for all of you:

"You shouldnt always smile in times of happiness. Sometimes even when you are hanging off a cliff you should smile just to annoy life."

2. jumping jack
      Probing

jumping jack Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental work
      Mike, you might want to talk to a doc about a course of prednisone/prednisolone to heal the damage on your hearing system, and fast (of course, take into account your heart ailments and other meds you may already be taking). It's most effective when taken within the first 48 hours. Good luck.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      Hey its too late for me now ! Its been 24 hours.. can I still work it out tomorrow ?

4. MikeL1972

MikeL1972 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Uknown
      Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard!

My suggestion would be to go to an ENT first and have him or her check out your ears, followed by a hearing test. That way you will know where you stand.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      Sjould i go to emergency service?

6. Samantha R

Samantha R Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      If you want prednisoline right now you should.

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      WikiPedia says 2 weeks time

8. Samantha R

Samantha R Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since: