Herbal Remedy from Walgreens Made My Tinnitus Go Away

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Alpha, May 12, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Alpha

Alpha Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown, nerve damage from bells palsey made it worse
      I have tried a herbal remedy from Walgreens, the bad part: it made my ears warm, you had to take 4 capsules every 4 hours, BUT for me, it worked! it made my tinnitus go away. (it took a day of taking them for me not to hear the high octave "white noise")

Another bad part, I can no longer find it to be able to research the main ingredient. back when I took it, I contacted the American Tinnitus Association to ask if there was anybody to research and possibly make this so you didn't have to feel like a maraca at the end of day, possibly to find out what was making mine go away to see if it would work on ANYBODY else, they said there isn't a cure and for me to stop bothering them.

it was called Tinnitus Clear or Clear "something", BIG clear capsules filled with dark powder.
    2. Dana

Dana Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not known, too many possible causes
      When did this happen?
    3. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma + NIHL
      have you got a picture of this product & what is contained ?
    4. jeannie

jeannie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise-induced, Ear Infection, Medication... Who knows?
      Alpha,very unprofessional that the ATA told you to quit bothering them.
    5. Penate

Penate Member

Tinnitus Since:
      The ATA don't care about people with tinnitus they only care to help those companies that try to sell hearing aids I can get the money that's why I kept telling to these people in this forum don't buy no more hearing aids otherwise we never going to get the real medication for this hell
      • Like Like x 2
    6. linearb

linearb Member Hall of Fame

East Coast USA
      Tinnitus Since:
      • Agree Agree x 1