Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Huradozih, May 14, 2018.

1. Huradozih
      Insomnious

Huradozih Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      idiopathic
      Good morning all, apologies from my poor english, I'll try my best.

I have this tinnitus in my left ear from february 2016, and every ENT I saw gave me the diagnosis "Idiopathic Tinnitus". Every exam I took was negative.

No loud music or sudden sounds, no health problems, half an hour every day making physical exercise and only the ordinary stress due to everyday work. That was my life ( and today too... kinda )

From what I know, my tinnitus is 8Khz and it sounds like that buzzing from an old television with no channel set.

• Hug Hug x 3
    2. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      How are you getting on with the tinnitus Huradozih?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Huradozih
      Insomnious

Huradozih Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      idiopathic
      I'm always angry, about how this condition come out of nothing and lots of ( inhuman ) ENTs, worried about selling me hearing aids , and pointless exams. My only relief is when I play those nerd card games.

4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Have you ever suspected a possible cause of your tinnitus? It doesn't always come from loud noise exposure.
      There are many causes, single or combined, which can trigger or aggravate tinnitus including but not limited to drug side-effects from ototoxic drugs, ear wax build-up, ear-wax removal suction, inner ear infection, Eustachian tube disorder or ETD, ear drum injury, fluid build-up in ears feeling pressured or fullness, sinus infection & congestion especially with a bad cold, TMJ, TTTS, autoimmune disorders such as Lyme Disease & Fibromyalgia, high blood pressure or blood circulation problem, anemia, loud noise exposure or acoustic trauma/shock, acoustic neuroma tumor, head injury or TBI, neck injury or muscle problems, hearing loss from aging or other causes, Meniere's Decease, barotrauma from rapid pressure changes in flights or diving, especially with congested nose or sinus causing failure to balance the pressure changes, slapping of the ears, deep grief, untreated sleep apnea, extreme/extended stress, anxiety & panic disorder, depression, sleep deprivation, etc.

T can also be caused or made worse by unhealthy diet such as too much salt, sugar, caffeine, MSG, alcohol etc. or by lacking some mineral or vitamin supplements, such as Magnesium, Zinc, B12, D3 etc.

• Like Like x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Huradozih
      Insomnious

Huradozih Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      idiopathic
      Believe me, really: I made all the possible exams, x-rays, ct scans, blood exams, etc for each of everything you said... everything was negative, everything. Also I had not mental issues or any conditions before the onset. Also since I was a person who often did physical activity, I was followed by a nutritionist specialized in sports diets ( no steroids or supplements, just natural foods )