Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Support' started by Robert44, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Robert44

Robert44 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud concert
      Well I've had T for 4 months now from a loud concert. I have been doing pretty good for the last 2 months. I guess I habituated. Today after a really stressful day and overall year I suddenly got this really loud ring in my left ear. It only lasted for a few seconds but it scared the hell out of me. I immediately got that "sinking feeling in my chest". When I first got T I had this feeling in my chest for almost a month non stop. I have been trying to take care of my ears since I got T. The one thing I neglected was not realizing that stress could cause T also. So far I'm lucky that the ring in the left ear didn't stay. This post is just a reminder to me and the rest of you that we need to take care of our ears AND also take care of our emotions. Good luck to all

• Winner Winner x 1
    2. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Fleeting t , happens quite often

3. Dante500

Dante500 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2009
      Yep, even people without T experience this from time to time.

4. Mad maggot
      Breezy

Mad maggot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Like the above posts says - this is something most people experience without tinnitus. Its pretty normal and doesn't mean anything bad. But because you have T it makes you think the worst. Don't worry, it's not a sign of worsening symptoms or anything.

5. walkthroughwalls

walkthroughwalls Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Just being curious... What concert did you go to?