Hopeful

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nike, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Nike

Nike Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/01/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Combination of Ototoxicity, Noise & Stress
      Hello all, I have been poring over this forum for a while with no contribution but I decided to make mine. My ears started to ring on 05/01/2017 just 2 days before my graduate school comprehensive exam. I believe it is drug induced because it started when I had red wine after taking 3000mg of tylenol ( 2 tabs thrice in one day) which I later found out was expired. I am still trying to forgive myself for the stupidity. I'm also a christian and I believe it is a wake up call for me to turn back from my sins as I had strayed from God and was living outside the will of God. I got prednisone shot 4 days after the onset but it did little to solve my problem. I visited the ENT and he was completely unhelpful and cold. He said my audiology test revealed hearing loss (even though I could hear perfectly) and there was nothing he could do. Suffering from PCOS already which I was told has no cure, I sank deep into the troughs of depression, contemplated suicide and begged God to take my life but by God's grace, I'm still here.

My purpose is to encourage someone today. I believe what makes Tinnitus worse are the words "It has no cure" which we should refuse to believe. There is nothing impossible for God to do. I have seen miracles happen and I believe I will be here soon to share my success story. I wont give up searching for a cure. Tinnitus is complicated and the cause for each person is different that is why the doctors have no answer. Pay attention to your body, take note of what causes spikes and relief no matter how little. It may be a slow and long journey but you have to believe you will be healed. I have seen success stories of those cured after days, weeks, months and mine will be a success story in Jesus name.

I've tried so many things. some have succeeded in aggravating the tinnitus while other seem to reduce it. What I do right now is to completely avoid medications and only take natural foods containing the necessary vitamins I need for my ears to heal.

Chamomile tea helps me sleep and seemed to decongest mucus which I think is somewhere in my ear. I also reduced my salt intake to the very minimum as well as all foods containing caffeine and I try to minimize my stress level and above all, I pray to God for mercy. Though the progress is very slow, but I experience relief on some days. Don't give up. Your healing is sure.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. JoyBenz007
      No Mood

JoyBenz007 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Has your T level gone down since May 1st?
      Mine started on the exact same day...

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Nike

Nike Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/01/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Combination of Ototoxicity, Noise & Stress
      @joyBen007 Yes it actually did but spiked after eating a meal with artificial flavor enhancer. I have not been able to get it back down since then. It almost drove me crazy but what gives me hope is my continued search for a cure.