How Did Your Hyperacusis Start? Has It Gotten Better?

Discussion in 'Support' started by kmohoruk, Nov 8, 2014.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      kmohoruk
      Nerdy

kmohoruk Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2005
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise, Ear Infection, TMJ

2. matthew sprinkle

matthew sprinkle Member

Tinnitus Since:
      it started 7 years ago after a car wreck
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      car wreck
      My issues arose 7 years back i was involved in a tbone car accident after the wreck was still concious my ex wife was driving n she couldnt get out while i was concious i got out and opened the door got back in the car n passed out... Woke up to major ringing in the ears... I developed psychosis tinnitus and mild hyperacusis i have add and recieved possible tbi from the incident. I was on mood stBilizers for a year till my heart told me to steer clear n ive been off meds since then if your suffering from tinnitus id suggest purple noise white noise pink noise subs to tune all this stuff out .... Also keep in mind an idle mind is the devils playground it plays tricks with your mind ... Felt like i was in a prison for a good 3-4 years but as time rolled on ive learned to tune things out.... Since the wreck ive studied psychology herbology toxicology human anatomy and spiritual advancement i advise everyone to follow suit pills are a temp solution to a perm problem n thats what it is. Pills make your problem werse effects your pitela and pineal glands. It pushes out the seratonin and melatonin in your body long story short your not crazy were all in tune to different things its called frequency also called different brain waves alpha beta exc. Air conditioners. Are white noise same goes for blank channels that static sound will help u tune it out as well... Classical music helps. Its called purple noise these are the things you need to overcome your disability... Yes it takes time like relearning to hear.... 7 years i still have issues from time to time but its definately gotten better with time as ive grown n learned brain is a powerful tool ... Dont let it get the best of u cause it will but its up to you really. It can work for you or against you dont lose your mind in the process ... Best of luck guys n gals i hope this helped