Feedback How Do I Start a Private Conversation With Someone Here on Tinnitus Talk?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by gary, Sep 7, 2013.

tinnitus forum
    1. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Can't find a way to start a conversation with Karl. I did a "start a conversation", but no response.
      Could it be I have my settings set incorrectly, not allowing me to contact someone?

2. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Director Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Send Karl a Private Conversation by clicking this link: https://www.tinnitustalk.com/conversations/add?to=Karl

Or alternatively just hover over "Inbox" at the top and click "Start a New Conversation", and then in the Participants field type in Karl.

Hopefully this helps.

3. dan
      Chatty

dan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2011
      This is a much easier method:

Click on the poster's name under his Avatar - a new black pop-up comes up - click on "Start a New Conversation"

4. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Director Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Oh that's right too. The avatar picture itself is also clickable and opens up the aforementioned pop-up.

Thanks (y)

And, @gary, depending on when you sent Karl a private conversation, it's possible he just hasn't had the time to respond yet.
      He has last been online this past Thursday: https://www.tinnitustalk.com/members/karl.287/

5. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Ok, thanks guys, I try again...

6. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since: