How Many of You Have Also Herpes Simplex Virus?

Discussion in 'Support' started by leledany, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Mettafort
      Sunshine

Mettafort Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      April 8th, 2017 (a few days after)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Vertigo->48 hours->Deaf in left Ear->Tinnitus
      You absolutely cannot rule that out. Thank you for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
    2. Michellejean

Michellejean Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1/18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus/ no clue
      Yes, contracted it after I began experiencing sex. It was hsv2 so the genital kind. Don’t think I’ve ever had a cold sore though.

3. MorphineDream

MorphineDream Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Okay wow
      Reading some of you guys' comments is just mindblowing
      Is it just me or do we have some biochemists here?

4. RagnarL

RagnarL Member

Tinnitus Since:
      November 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hi everybody,

I wanted to tell you about something it might help you and hopefully me too.

I have T since 5 months and it started one week after having a pretty hard flu.

There is a therapy called Bioresonance. It mainly treats allergies and it has been there for years. Its very popular in Germany. I got Acne treated 5 years ago once the doctor dealed with my high levels of Herpes Zoster.
      Its hard for me to explain how Bioresonance does, but this doctor Rummel here in Germany has documented thousands of cases of different diseases (for example Acne, Tinnitus, Neuralgia, and more) gettin cured or improved with his method using Bioresonance. Basically he states that T is caused by HSV-1 affecting the nerves in or near the ears.
      In a further stage of his method/therapy you recieve (lets call it a vaccine) boosting your immune system against the specific virus. If im not wrong it works with electromagnetism. There are absolutely no side effects.
      Im gonna get my „vaccine“ (a session of Bioresonance) against the HSV-2 in 3 weeks and another one for Zoster the following 3 weeks.
      Hopefuly this can help to my T by making the immune system produce more antibodies for this virus.
      I will give you an update in some weeks.

Sorry for my bad explanation, I wanted to tell you that if T is created by HSV-1 for some people and if Bioresonance really helps fighting the virus, there is a high chance to get T away.

• Agree Agree x 1