How to Cure Tinnitus Linked to Eustachian Tube Dysfunction

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MikeEd, Oct 21, 2017.

1. MikeEd

MikeEd Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unkown
      Here's a link to a video by Dr Mandell showing how he cured his tinnitus by alleviating Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. I hope it helps.

How to Cure Tinnitus Linked to Eustachian Tube...

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Helpful Helpful x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Luman
      Spaced

Luman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Intermittent Tinnitus probably noise induced
      He is a chiropractor. I've seen that video, it's pretty good, and I've been trying some of these things. I don't have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction according to my doctor(s), but I think I have a milder version of it which may be causing some of my tinnitus and/or other problems. I bought the exact steamer that he shows, and use it. Rather than use OTC allergy sprays, or homeopathic ones, I use Arm and Hammer Simply Saline, from the drug store. I don't like to do the Valsalva maneuver too often, so I usually use a device called Valsavi Eustachian Tube Exerciser, which is easier and basically does the same thing. I don't use a neti pot at all. Not sure if these procedures are helping my tinnitus, as I've only been doing them for about 2.5 weeks, but it is getting better, little by little, for whatever reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Mike Allman

Mike Allman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High volume exposure
      I have eustachian disfunction due to a nasal septum deviation with two doctors with the same opinion and after a audiometrics with very good result, so I need surgery to correct that, i have so lower T audible only on silence and H, but H seems to be disapearing, 6 months on this after a strong sax noise with no earplugs, have you ever consider that on you, I never but only need a tomography of my nose to confirm the origin of the H...
      T is about being exposed to noise, but is controllable and curable...

4. Ricky Demetro

Ricky Demetro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2009
      This really worked for me! I had annoying tinnitus for like a week, and then I did this and it slowly resolved it. I had to repeat the exercise several times a day, though.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. morgothaod

morgothaod Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      How is your tinnitus now? Did you keep doing those things?