HOWDY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Warren Spencer, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hi there, my name is Warren and I have had tinnitus and pulsatile tinnitus for the past four years. In searcing for a cause for my PT I had an MRA and that increased my T tenfold. Now I can hardly eat or sleep. That was 2 months ago and I have had to learn how to cope with T all over again. I am not afraid to admit I need some support from time to time , but I can also provide support to others.

2. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Hi Warren and welcome again, I noticed this thread just now... and we've already talked. :)

While I hate the fact that you have to go through this, it's wonderful to have your knowledge, support and input on this site. Hopefully you too find it helping you in exchange.

Markku

• Like Like x 1
    3. Jim
      Happy

Jim Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2007
      Hi Warren, Interesting hat ornament...female kestrel?

• Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Warren Spencer

Warren Spencer Member

Why yes it is. I am a falconer.

5. Jim
      Happy

Jim Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2007
      Warren, I used to be a falconer many years ago when I was in my late teens early 20's. Had to give it up due to lack of time to devote to the birds.
      Bummer about the MRA. I had an MRI of the head with no adverse affects. Was it the noise that caused the reaction? did you get injected with dye?

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Warren Spencer

Warren Spencer Member

Hi Jim, yes falconry is a very time consuming vocation. I am not sure what happened with the MRA with no dye. I came out a basket case. I thought I was having a seizure but the tech said it was a panic attack. Never had a panic attack before but they got me out of there as fast as they could. I went in with PT on the left , a painfull thumper when I worked out hard and a minor T on the right.Now I have screaming T in both ears and I thump with minor exertion. I had ear plugs and headphones but it was still deafining. I cant wait to resume testing :-( lol . By the way I also fly a 10 year old male imprint Harris hawk and together we have taken more than 800 jacks.

7. Jim
      Happy

Jim Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2007
      Hi Warren, look what I saw out my kitchen window today. Cooper's w/dove.:sneaky: IMG_1961.jpg

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Warren Spencer

Warren Spencer Member

YERY NICE . They have lined thier nests and are starting to lay here. Its hard to tell but I bet its a male and he has a nest not to far away.