Hush Tinnitus Sound Therapy Experiences?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Carol, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Cheza
      Wishful

Cheza Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barking dogs/stress
      Go to the first page of this thread and it will tell you all about Hush Tinnitus. Their website is here: http://www.hushtinnitus.com/

I tried it for a while and it didn't seem to help.

2. Bali Fogliati

Bali Fogliati Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hi, I purchased the system, but now I cannot sign in to my account. Once I sign in and click "next" on the first page I get an error message from the server: "Server Error in '/' Application."

3. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      What probably happened is the service associated with this product went down, and the software won't work unless connected to the Internet.

Proprietary non-free software and TRT shilling all in one bundle.

stallman.jpg

You should have listened to him.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. Bali Fogliati

Bali Fogliati Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      That's not correct.
      It's not a server error, and the server is not down; it's a web programming error.
      And there's not such a thing as a "software connected with the internet", they are downloadable audio files.

Be careful: If you don't do your research correctly, you're putting yourself in the same level that the people you criticize.

5. Agatha

Agatha Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      @HushTinnitus's last post here appears to be from 2014... I wouldn't hold my breath getting a reply from him. Did you try sending an email? Has he abandoned his company?

6. Bali Fogliati

Bali Fogliati Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I have sent an email. I will wait a few days and cancel the payment if there's no reply. Other than that it's a pretty good product.

7. Daniel Lion
      Ape-like

Daniel Lion Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise trauma, hearing loss
    8. Mister Muso
      No Mood

Mister Muso Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2011 / April 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Lots of skeptics here as ever... but this product actually works! At least for my main tone. I can hear the volume being turned down like a dial, instantly. It doesn't last but I'm going to persist with the program and see how tonight goes.

I was close to giving up with white noise, Pink Noise, notched noise etc. Yes it's £20 for the downloads but if the 30 day money back guarantee does still apply then it could be worth a try for someone else.

9. Mister Muso
      No Mood

Mister Muso Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2011 / April 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Bump - just want to say that HushTinnitus works great for me when I feel my tinnitus getting louder - often it's the only thing that will quieten it down. I keep the custom tones on my phone and on my laptop so they are always available. Especially if your tinnitus reacts to background sounds and can't be masked by white noise etc. Just be careful to keep the volumes low, especially the 1b sound which seems to be recorded at a slightly louder level than the others for some reason.