Hyperacusis Success Story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Adam007, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Adam007

Adam007 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2013
      Hey everyone! After 10 and a half months of suffering from Hyperacusis, I can gladly say I made a full recovery through TRT, CBT, emotional support from my loved ones, and a positive mindset. I created this video to share my experience with hyperacusis on how I personally recovered. I wish you all the best of luck and I want to let you know that hyperacusis is NOT always a chronic condition.

My Hyperacusis Success Story Part 1

• Winner Winner x 5
      • Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. conbsgc

conbsgc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      october
      what an inspiring video, I am very happy you posted this, a lot of people find cure to whatever they're suffering from and move on without even bothering to share what helped them.... thank you for not forgetting that many others still struggle with this problem!!

3. kmohoruk
      Nerdy

kmohoruk Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2005
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise, Ear Infection, TMJ
      Thanks for posting this Adam. It's awesome seeing someone not only recover from H, but learn to be able to accept and move on from their T :D

4. Irish

Irish Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music from nightclub
      Much respect @Adam007.
      Stories like this are just what I need. Great advice. My tinnitus is practically gone but hyperacusis persists as well as sore and blocked and clicking ears, especially my left. Do you have the exact name of that white /pink noise app you purchased from Amazon?

5. hartje5
      Wishful

hartje5 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4 december 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Verapamil, Flecainide, Apixaban, stress
      Thanks so much for sharing your story!