I’m Signed Up for Stem Cells

Discussion in 'Support' started by Layla23, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Layla23
      Bookworm

Layla23 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bars/nightclubs/MRI
      I was thinking of getting surgery for my hyperacusis and reactive tinnitus until a prominent hyperacusis researcher brought it to my attention that I actually mainly have reactive tinnitus (and that it is SEPARATE from hyperacusis).

People keep telling me to habituate but recently I’ve developed severe black floaters so I don’t want to keep waiting for new symptoms to crop up. It has been 3 MONTHS and I’ve developed reactive tinnitus, hyperacusis, brain zaps, and floaters. My symptoms are progressing too fast.

I specifically don’t want visual snow. I’m FED UP now instead of being terrified of my tinnitus and whatever. I’m not scared of trying treatments anymore even if they have bad side effects.

I’m signed up for stem cells in Chicago. They’re going to take adipose cells from the fat in my stomach and inject it up some nerve in my nose and then the rest through an IV. They honestly didn’t even question that it was for tinnitus since they’ve treated other people for tinnitus. They couldn’t promise it’d help the visual disturbances.

I will update throughout the whole journey.

• Like Like x 4
      • Winner Winner x 4
      • Hug Hug x 3
    2. dpdx
      Disappointed

dpdx Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Onset:09/23/2017 Worsened: 1/17/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma, worsened by caloric test/VEMP test 90db nhL
      Can you PM me so I can do this too. Thank you very much.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Please keep us posted!:puppykisses:

• Agree Agree x 2