I Am Falling Apart — Please Help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Joshua, Mar 28, 2015.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Joshua

Joshua Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who knows?
      Thank you. Today's a bit of a step back after two more encouraging days. I see my GP today (also a 30-year tinnitus sufferer) and will find an ENT soon. As long as I can keep from cracking up. I should be ok.

2. william adams
      Wishful

william adams Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      one week after leg surgery plus hearing loss in higher freq.
      I have been on every supplement and many prescription drugs and have tried numerous things to cope with my T. I have decreased my T and anxiety to a minium by taking one 0.5 xanax one hour befor bed, 1/2 of that dosage 10:00 in the morning and again at 4:00 in the afternoon. I take one B12, zinc, niacin and ginko bilopa once a day. A big help one hour at the health club at least 3 to 4 times a week. I use sounds of the ocean on my chromebook at night when im sleeping. Keep yourself busy to try not to focus on your T. I am a control freak and doing real well and most of the time keep the T very low in volumn. and in fact dont hear it at all although its there if I choose to tune into it. THe zanax regiment and exercise probably helped me the most. I hope this helps for Buddy the musician put me onto this regiment and I have my life back. Thanks again Buddy !!!!! Oh when I first wake up in the morning it is probably the loudest but once up and shower it calms back down but that may not be the case with everyone. I felt much better within a couple days on this program.....