I dropped out of University for this year

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bella Bella, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Bella Bella

Bella Bella Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      I need HELP on how to deal with this. I cannot do anything, I can't concentrate for long, can't enjoy my life, I'm constanly angry in actual fact I miss ME without this. I dropped out of University for this year because this hurt emotionally and clinically. I keep getting panic attacts. I went to an ENT who confirmed that I have tinnitus. I am always crying because I'm always alone in the house. I want to go back to school so bad but I don't know if I can find it in me to accept this. It get so worse sometimes that my ear pains and I get dizzy. I pray everyday for me healing and I have faith that God will heal me one day.

• Hug Hug x 3
    2. Garden Ring
      Mellow

Garden Ring Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud concert
      I'm really really sorry for what you have to go through.
      And I think that continuing your education would be really good for you. I know it's hard, but it really helps.
      First of all, it's a distraction, and secondly, it helps you habituate.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. RedThinker
      Joyful

RedThinker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/07/2009
      Hey there Bella.
      Ugh, I am not happy to hear that T is effecting you this much... Personally I am trying to finish my education as good as I can, cause my T really disappears when I am reading
      and I am doing really good! In fact I think T has helped me out in a way, that in the beginning I as you had a hard time focus, cause I was overt thinking everything! But as I allowed my brain to get sucked in to the void of studying and I started to get used to having T, I started to use that over thinking on focusing even harder on the books, in stead of the T.
      Tell me a little about what you where studying :)!
      Best wishes!

• Agree Agree x 1