I Had Best Results with the App "Tinnitus Help"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alouette, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Alouette
      Whistles

Alouette Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      stress??
      Suffering from tinnitus on both ears since 2013 I tried almost everything. I have even been in a hospital for tinnitus patients. Nothing did really help. I love music but nobody did know, how to transform music exercises in tinnitus therapy. Then I found the app "tinnitus help".
      http://www.musiktherapeutikum.de/app-tinnitus-help.html;
      http://www.ind-technik.eu/software/tinnitushelp/index.php
      The app is based on the tinnitus centred musictherapy (TIM), developed by Dr. Annette Cramer after 4 years practice in a hospital with about 800 tinnitus patients a year. It was the first musictherapeutic method for tinnitus patients in Europe and is know represented in several countries in Europe (unfortunately not in USA).
      But because all the knowledge of treating tinnitus with sounds and music is contained in the app, it is a great opportunity to release from the suffering of tinnitus. The app is worth every cent! It has the best reviews of all tinnitus apps. I was enthusiastic when I used it the first time !! :joyful:
      My tinnitus is decreasing very slowly from month to month and I can accept periods of loudness much better because I have my app in my pocket... I am open for more musictherapeutic approaches (y)

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Thank you for sharing this information with us and I'm sure members will like it too....lots of love glynis

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Alouette
      Whistles

Alouette Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      stress??
      Thankyou Glynis for your nice reply xxx!

4. Moehre

Moehre Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello Alouette,
      I just read your thread about the app tinnitus help. How does it work? I am very sceptical with applications against tinnitus ...".

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Alouette
      Whistles

Alouette Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      stress??
      Hello Moehre, it is very simple to use.
      At first you determine your tinnitus - regardless of wether the tinnitus is on both ears or in one ear and regardless of wether the tinnitus is tonal or a noise-tinnitus. Because the program is elobarated very accurate you will propably have no difficulties to find your frequency of tinnitus. Then you save your tinnitus profile (you can save up to 5 different profiles) and mix it with special tinnitus-music from the library in the app and/or with one of the beautiful sounds of natures - READY. Hear it minimum 15 minutes a day. For me it was like a blessing gift, when I realized the first time: almost no tinnitus anymore!!
      Thankyou for the developers!!:thankyousign:There is a detailed explanation in the app itself and in the internet:
      http://www.ind-technik.eu/software/tinnitushelp/
      Is there anybody with more ideas for music therapy against tinnitus?

6. Moehre

Moehre Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hi Alouette,
      thx for all the detailed infos. I've now read more about 'tinnitus help' on the www-page. Looks quite interesting. And ok, 15 minutes a day, that's not too much, think I could manage this (I've heard about apps that have to be used many hours a day - that i definitely do not have. But 15 or 30 minutes seems practical).

How many days or weeks did you need for this awesome result?

7. Jeffcote

Jeffcote Member

Tinnitus Since:
      A year or 2...
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I wish I knew...
      Thanks for sharin' , I'll give it a try !!!