I Just Need to Vent...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Veronica, May 12, 2018.

1. Veronica

Veronica Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Mesication
      I’ve had pulsatile tinnitus since 2016 and tinnitus since I was about 16 I’m 31 now ... the tinnitus I’ve learned to live with it ... it’s an annoying thing I just have learn and perfect over the ears on masking.

My PT since last week has changed a lot ... it used to not bother me ... I only dealt with it laying in a certain position ... I started hearing it stand up and it’s so scary I thought it was subsiding and today I dropped off my son at school and walked into the house and (my pulse runs high ) and I could hear it so I tried to calm down and lay down and nothing was working ... I started crying because I’m sick already ...

I have an autoimmune disease that limits me already and I was just like no god please and all of the sudden it stop (this is not a god post) I just want to know does anyone experience these kinds of episodes?

I just don’t understand why it’s happening ... I feel so uncertain about my future ☹️ I’m married to someone who is steady tired of me being sick and something always being wrong with me ...

He also doesn’t provide me with insurance and barely helps with medical, so there’s no way I’ll ever get my pulsatile tinnitus looked at.

• Hug Hug x 7
    2. TinA#7oct
      Amused

TinA#7oct Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Handpiece's (air driven turbine drills) repair of
      Veronica, have you looked into the Free Clinics that might be in your area? TinA#7oct

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Veronica

Veronica Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Mesication
      @TinA#7oct there is income based government clinics in Houston, but my spouse disqualifies me he makes “too much”

4. TinA#7oct
      Amused

TinA#7oct Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Handpiece's (air driven turbine drills) repair of
      I am so sorry that you can't go. Sleep is very important, Glynis may help you more than I, in suggesting natural foods and drinks that may help you to sleep better. Best wishes and may God grant you strength for a better tomorrow. TinA#7oct

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Veronica

Veronica Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Mesication
      @TinA#7oct aww thank you ... I get so much love from strangers than my own spouse ... thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. MBH

MBH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Overloaded stress
      What he does not have family plan? I'd call his company say I'm married how do I get on his plan. I carry my family on my plan. I'm thinking Europe has a better plan for health care. Maybe use a iPod with the right sound to help again with masking. And also broke down and bust of craziness, but it help me to reason with my self to gain my confidence back, and you can to.

7. Billylongpockets

Billylongpockets Member

Tinnitus Since:
      18/3/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Really wishing that my hugs would chase it all away... please try and be positive... it's not easy... but please try..x

8. Jazzer

Jazzer Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      1/1995
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      You deserve so much better Veronica.
      We’ll all have to love you to bits,
      to make up for it,
      Jazzer
      Dave
      xxx