I Need Help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by YoungKing, Apr 30, 2017.

1. YoungKing

YoungKing Member

Tinnitus Since:
      19/3/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      neck pain?throat infection?
      Hello everyone,I'm 21 years old and have had tinnitus since March 18...it's been rough.

I would also like to add that my entire health is going to hell.At around September of last year started with back problems (contractions,neck pain that causes me headache) then I got mad stomach issues after a fast diet I did to get rid of dermatitis...it all went worse from there.At March 18 I got tinnitus,its a high pitch sound that get worse and worse at night.Now I got brain fog symptoms and sometimes a little blurry vision,all the nervous system symptoms get worse after masturbation.

Of course doctors didn't help at all.

I believe this is all due to the state of my emotional health and being a few months basement dwelling using all my energy in stupid forums about politics and shit.

I can't believe that 8-10 months ago I was very healthy and enjoying life and can't believe that I was bitching about a barely receding hairline and dermatitis...if only I knew how bad things could get...but it is what it is and I'm here now and don't have other choice than to deal with this.

I know this a tinnitus forum exclusively but I would appreciate if anyone got any tips on how to deal with the other health issues I stated above.

Much love and strength to all the people reading me,we must be strong,we are all gonna make it dammit!!Its 2:28 am where Im at right now and this noise wont let me sleep but I know and aspire to have the health I had months ago.We're all going to beat this T!!It will get better!!

Peace in and out, YoungKing

2. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Could your brain fog be due to insomnia?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      YoungKing

YoungKing Member

Tinnitus Since:
      19/3/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      neck pain?throat infection?
      I doubt it since its there in the morning too...maybe ccumulated bad sleep?that could be.Honestly it all got got worse after my contractures got worse both the T and the mental clarity,headaches,etc.I might try the new germanic medicine again and some yoga and tai chi,they say its good for the spine.....but yeah right now the T is unbearable and its causing me insomnia.

4. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Insomnia could be making T to be worse...

5. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      The worst drowsiness caused by my insomnia happens in the morning. I have trouble falling asleep and then I have trouble waking up (as a result of insomnia).