I Think I Have Meniere's

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by schapman57, Aug 7, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. schapman57

schapman57 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      20+ years
      Starting about 10 years my coordination and balance started deteriorating. I looked over a cliff to watch climbers and got a bad attack of vertigo. Ever since then I have had a problem with heights. On July 30 I had a sudden attack of dizziness and vertigo. I also had sudden hearing loss and a feeling of fullness in my right ear and I became very fatigued. I managed to get to my bedroom to lie down for a few hours and the episode passed.

I hope to learn some things here.
    2. James Brown

James Brown Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposition
      When you have menieres it's common the attacks last several days, not a few hours. I am not a doctor but I would say you may have other stuff like anxiety. Problems with Heights is very common, even I have have a strange sensation when looking from a high place.
    3. Mark Beehre

Mark Beehre Member Benefactor

Wellington, New Zealand
      Tinnitus Since:
      05/2008 // 11/2014
      I agree, it sounds like more anxiety than anything else, although the hearing loss needs to be tested to be sure!