I Will Never Complain Again

Discussion in 'Support' started by gary, May 20, 2016.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Hi Paul, that is what it looks like they are going to have to do. I will glad to just get it out of me, of course I will be knockout When he does it. I watch a short video on the procedure. I have been scoped out before a long time ago, wide awake and no type of pain killer or anything, I said that is the last time for me awake while doing that!

Kidney Dr told me today it has to be taken out. I see the urologist Thursday & tell him ASAP.
      My T is surprising low, knowing what's coming I thought T would be it's normal blasting self. Not complaining though.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Finally saw the kidney Dr & urologist this week in that order. I have moderate kidney disease so I can't take medication to help. I am scheduled for the procedure to be done in the hospital on 6-22-16 He said it might pass before then. If so then no scoping out or anything will be needed. I really just wanted him to get up ASAP but who knows, it just may pass on it's own. He mentioned a stent they use if they have to, to open the ureter where mine is just setting, or he said he may just be able to grab it without a stent. Well, I have had two heart attacks, colon cancer surgery, open heart surgery, carotid artery surgery, so, for me anyway this procedure is a piece of cake.

3. squeek

squeek Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise impact/maybe seaborn
      Yeah I had a stent for the duration of the 6 weeks. I hope you get to be knocked out for the stent removal. I wasn't, alas. Not a happy experience. I'm in Australia. Good luck with the op.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Had the Kinney stone remove about six hours ago, I am home now. Everything went smooth, Dr did not have to use a stent, he able to grab it way up in the ureter and take it out. Just a bit of burning now when I pee. Still have a few small ones in my kidneys, but will deal with them as they come.

They gave me cortisone through an IV when they were prepping me for the procedure, boy did that shoot my T way up, but that's OK , just glad they got the stone out.

5. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      Cortisone shot your T up?