I'm Afraid of Taking Deflazacort (Calcort)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fiore, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Fiore
      Doubtful

Fiore Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      The doctor prescribed it on the 21st my T onset was impacted ear wax then after having it syringed on the 10th. It fluctuates in sound one ear only. I was stalling because I was waiting on my diabetes results which i got yesterday. But i don't know if I am doing more harm to myself by not taking it as soon as i can or if there might be harm by taking it. I'm scared. From what I am reading its antiinflammatory he said it would help with the ringing but the ent could have said "hey youre still inflamed" either way he said not to put anything in my ears as they look ok. Today I had very soft pain had not had any pain since this all started except when that ear wax was pressing up against my ear drum. And almost no noise and if so very low. So I am unsure of this medication.

Has anyone ever taken this drug I was advised to take it 3x daily and its 30mg :/ for a steroide its just too much. In my opinion. I have NEVER taken meds none only the occasional Tylenol whenever I have a headache or fever/pain and thats rare. So I am very skittish when it comes to taking medicine. :(

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fiore
      Doubtful

Fiore Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Oh! and the clindamycin intramuscular for one time and pills after ward for a lapse of 4 days if i'm not mistaken all in November and December. I'm schedule for a 2 molar removals next week :( I'll be doing them one by one can't do them both at the same time just not up for it (upper teeth) .