I'm Tired of Suffering

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cassie Thompson, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Cassie Thompson

Cassie Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/27/15
      I haven't been on here for awhile. My etd is still happening. I'm still having ear popping. I just need it to go away.

My neck has become super sore and stiff and I get a shooitng pain from the bottom of my neck to behind my ear and my anxiety is out of control. When will they find out whats wrong with me?

• Hug Hug x 4
    2. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

You may not be able to count on other people to figure out our solve your problems. But, if you struggle hard enough, you may find insight and strength inside yourself that you never knew existed.

I'm rooting for you.

• Agree Agree x 4
      • Like Like x 2
    3. PatrickGunther
      No Mood

PatrickGunther Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music (so I'm told)
      :puppykisses:

• Funny Funny x 1
    4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      It seems highly likely this is just a symptom of high anxiety and stress, which you are experiencing due to the T. How I know? Because I have had these symptoms at times during my decades of anxiety and panic disorder prior to T & H. Here is a site talking about this anxiety symptom. So don't worry about something bad medically. It is all part of the anxiety game. But it is prudent to see your doctor about it too to rule out anything bad.

Try to stay calm and give your body & T time to heal. This will reduce your stress and anxiety level and hopefully the symptom of sharp shooting pain will fade over time. Try to read up many success stories. There you will learn that besides some good strategies, TIME is a very important, perhaps a common element of success. Be patient and be positive. God bless.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety/symptoms/shooting-pains-anxiety.shtml

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Cassie Thompson

Cassie Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/27/15
      Thank you very much for the link! It's helped me a lot. I'm going to see my primary care doctor tomorrow for my anxiety. My ent really thinks once I get my muscles back to normal (physical therapy for neck and jaw), and my anxiety is back under control that I'll feel a hundred percent like myself again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      You are most welcome. If you don't like the prescription drugs from your doctor (which will mostly be benzo drugs), you may want to consider the use of natural alternatives for calming the nerves, such as Catnip, Valerian, Hops, Passion Flower, Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Lavender, Kava etc. You can google search each of them to know their use and see if you can take them as a health diet supplement so your anxiety can be reduced or controlled.

• Agree Agree x 2