I'm Worried

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kiana, Aug 16, 2015.

1. kiana

kiana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/02/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cold and Concert
      hello guys

Today I'm worried so I joint in this forum .
      2 years ago I went to the concert that it was so loud ,the day after I got cold .
      I live alone in Milan without my family so I spent 1 terrible week with fever and weakness .
      the last day I woke up with strange pressure in my ears .for one hour I just hear all the voices from distance and very strange .
      after that I had pain for 3 or 4 hours and from that day I hear a noise on my ear .
      some times when I drink so much or when Im nervous I hear it so louder and closer .
      I smoke MJ and it doesn't make any effect on me .
      I always feel changing of pressure on my ears I dont know what can I do .
      I went to the four doctors but no one said me that I have tinnitus.

this is a video I made about Tinnitus

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Hi, Kiana, and welcome to Tinnitus Talk!

I just viewed your video about tinnitus, and I think it's really good. Thank you for sharing it with us. It really captures what tinnitus sounds like, how annoying it can be, and how we can feel so alone in our suffering. Maybe some people can share it with their friends or family members to give them an idea of what tinnitus is like.

I'm so sorry you have had tinnitus for two years now. The pressure and pain are common right at first, especially after being exposed to loud noise. I know, because that's how mine started, too, about 30 years ago. After the noise exposure, there was pain in the ear, then pressure. My pressure and feeling of fullness has finally gone away now, but it took several years for it to do so.

To comment on your poll: I don't know what sort of pills could be helpful for tinnitus, unless they would be anti-anxiety drugs, so I would vote for treatment. What sort of treatments are you considering for tinnitus? TRT? CBT? Please let us know what your thoughts are.

There are lots of great suggestions on Tinnitus Talk for ways you can cope with tinnitus, and I'm sure you have some suggestions for other sufferers, as well.

Glad you've joined us, and hope we can be mutually supportive to you.

Very best wishes,
      Karen

• Like Like x 1
    3. Peter61

Peter61 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2012
      Excellent video. I'm hoping and praying for a cure to come soon, so we can all enjoy heavenly silence again. Scientists could already put a man on the moon back in 1969, but now, 46 years later, they still haven't come up with a tinnitus cure. Rather strange when you think of it.

• Like Like x 1
    4. LeQuack
      Gloomy

LeQuack Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bad luck and bad genes
      Love the video and the mood of it.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      Kiana,

What a creative and cool video! The fact that it is in BW, shows the darkness we T sufferers are forced to live in. It clearly depicts the feelings we have, of seeing everything surrounding us engulfed in noise. I assume you are a film student? Artist?

Do you have hearing loss also?

Sailboardman

• Like Like x 1
    6. Lorenzo74
      Mellow

Lorenzo74 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Ciao @kiana and Welcome to TT

Nice video you made... More people without T should watch this kind of things so that they can be aware of the risks and T...

I am also from Milan and I use MJ to ease me at night... Better than benzos if you ask me :)

Have a good look around the forum as you can find lots of very useful infos..

Hope your T is getting better and best of luck !

Take care of yourself and your ears !

Lorenzo

• Like Like x 1