Interesting Article on Strange Humming Sound Heard Worldwide... Hum...

Discussion in 'Support' started by robinbird, Jan 27, 2016.

1. robinbird
      Fine

robinbird Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      high pitch hearing loss, both ears, right is worse
      Been browsing all day on my computer about ETs and such. Has become sort of my newest interest in this complex world we live in. This article is sort of interesting about a hum that can be heard only by a few people and medical people are quick to suggest it is Tinnitus. Maybe it is and maybe not? Seems only us older folks can hear it though.

http://www.the-open-mind.com/only-2...ar-this-mysterious-soundand-nobody-knows-why/

2. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      I think it's the "Mother Ship" coming back for us....:D.

Close Encounters mothership.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      robinbird
      Fine

robinbird Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      high pitch hearing loss, both ears, right is worse
      That is a good point! Still, it is a strange phenomenon. The humming around the globe and in our heads.

4. JHere2Ponder

JHere2Ponder Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 1993
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music through headphones
      I've read and seen some shows on television about a mysterious phenomenon about people around the world and especially residence of Taos New Mexico hearing a humming type sound. They claim this sound seems to be coming from an external source ( like a diesel engine idling in the distance). Some theories suggest that certain people are sensitive to electromagnetic waves emitted by submarines, radios and other forms of communication and this could manifest in the form of this hum. Do you have any opinions on this?

5. volsung37

volsung37 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      I used to think the sound was external when it would appear irregularly usually at night. Now I have it constantly in all locations I'm pretty sure its internal to me.