Introducing Myself and I Need Help!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ibrodjjツ, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Ibrodjjツ
      Depressed

Ibrodjjツ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2013 I'm 15 now (2016)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cold air (Fan) , Loud music (Headphones).
      Yes , hello :welcomesignanimation:

I've been having T for a long long time (Only right ear) . I've actually thought of committing suicide but then i think (I'm not that much of a [Censored] now am I?) And that is what keeps me from committing it. I've also cried 5+ because of this T but I've always managed to convince myself to forget about it.

When I was smaller when I did something wrong my father would pull my ear even at the point where he pulled me up into the air! (By holding my ears for like 2 seconds!) He also hit me quite a lot of times on my head and such so I got abused pretty bad , Thank god my mother loves me <3 .I don't necessarily love my father , I more like Hate him. My mother has divorced with my dad and everyone lives with my mother of course. I still see my dad which when i hear hes near my stomach just explodes and i have this weird feeling and i try to clean everything up because I'm that paranoid of him.

Anyways , I've discovered if i do not think about the T that i cannot hear it! Which is a lifesaver but I've got T for so long that i think It's almost impossible to forget about it! D:

I have been shy almost my entire life. I'm gonna try to loosen up a bit! ;) I also train Karate But that's off topic..

Anyways , My T Frequency on my Right ear has been getting progressively worse. Like a few days ago my T Got a tiny bit louder and changed a tiny bit (in a worse way). I cannot even study! And i love studying..... [I'm in high school right now , First year of Electrical Engineering (I think i said it right in English...)]

When i first got my T i was like "Not a big deal , I barely hear it so there's no need for a doc!" oh boy was i wrong!

Since like almost 1 year ago I've went to the doc and I've cleared my ears. No more wax! I though to myself "Hurray! But why only my Left Ear? Why didn't he clear my Right?" I asked him and he said "There is no Visible wax in your right ear" and i said "Okay!"

About 1-2 Months ago I've went to the doctor because my T got Real bad! He gave me Nose Sprays (Spray 3x a day) and "Memobiol" Capsules to consume (1x a day).
      My T got Even worse these last days and When he checked my Right ear there was clearly wax and he didn't say anything! My right ear is a bit Tighter than my left ear (I've asked my mom and she confirmed it) So maybe that's the case?

Also I've experienced a bit of "Thumping" in my right ear when i Yawn... (Pulsatile T).

I'm also a bit fat for my age/structure . I think i got high blood pressure and I'm gonna get that checked out. Also My left/right ears hurt sometimes for a short period of time!

:thankyousign: Thanks for reading! Please post below your thoughts and what i should do because I'm out of ideas ... :(

I'm gonna be checking this thread frequently! :popcorndrink:

• Hug Hug x 3
    2. lolkas

lolkas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Don`t know
      Hey,

Welcome to TT and i am truly sorry you have to deal with this issue, as we all do here as well.

Let me ask you, have you protectrd your ears after you got tinnitus ? Have you checked or figured out why you got T? I would assume (possibly wrong) but if your father was hitting you often on one side of your head + pulling on that same ear - physical damage + loud clap sound could get you to this condition. However, have you exposed yourself to loud music or something like that (drill, maybe playing games on loud)? This could contribute to your spike and recent worsening.

Anyways, it seems like pulsate tinnitus is certainly blood pressure related. Lower your salt bro, get on kitogenic diet and your pulsate T might go away!

• Like Like x 1
    3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. There lies in the secret of living with T. It will be nice if T just disappears. But if it doesn't, then what you describe above is as best as it can get. To do that we need to minimize T and to focus on other important things in life. You need to distract the brain from focusing on T. Having some fun and meaningful things to do as a young person will help you. How about getting outdoor with friends to go camping and hiking? How about having some hobbies and sports? Young people can come up with more fun things and social things to do than adults. So your prospect for a full recovery is great. Keep believing that and be positive. This will relax you and help you have good rest and sleep, and T can't flare up easily if you do that. After checking out with the doctors to rule out any complication with the ears, the rest is more the mental battle with T. You can try masking your T if that will help you too. Take care. God bless.

• Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ibrodjjツ
      Depressed

Ibrodjjツ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2013 I'm 15 now (2016)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cold air (Fan) , Loud music (Headphones).
      Yeah It could be physical damage but I don't know. And yes as my "Cause of Tinnitus" says it's probably Loud Music (Not video games i hate loud video games! I play AgeOfEmpires II [All collections :D] and sometimes counter strike but never on loud!) , I used and still sometimes listen to Dubstep and Drumpstep so that might be the case?

To be honest , I've been having Problems with my PC that the in build Speakers were defect so I've been using headphones for about a year. Last 3 months i got proper Speakers and no more Headphones! I'm gonna try the "Sound Therapy" on Youtube for T And of course , not loud! (I certainly learned that lesson...).

Also when i wanted to sleep yesterday when i closed my eyes a tiny bit roughly i could hear a new sound!? so i was freaking out! I woke up and adjusted myself so it didn't do that.

Anyways , a few days ago when i woke up I forgot about the T and went on with my "Normal" life! I went to school. When I wanted to go home... I turned my head Fast to the right and i just heard a loud static in my ears and that reminded me of it , It was then that i realized that I can ignore it! Or at least try...

Today , I'm gonna go with my friends in a PC Club and maybe after that go play some Football. I never liked Loud Sounds in my Games. Even though the Computer club uses Headphones i can always adjust the sound so i only hear a bit when someone moving in game or similar.

I also use those earplugs that you can buy at your local drugstore and I don't really know if that helps or just pushes some earwax possibly.

:thankyousign:Thanks for the responses! Please leave more if people are reading this!