Is Candida Overgrowth Causing My Tinnitus?!

Discussion in 'Support' started by lucymariet, Jun 25, 2018.

1. lucymariet

lucymariet Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Candida overgrowth
      hi! I’ve been suffering with a low rumbling/humming in my right ear which started about 2 weeks after I got really bad oral thrush last year. The oral thrush has steadily improved over the year, it’s still there but nowhere near as bad as it was.

I started with a low rumbling in my right ear shortly after which at first I put down to some sort of ear infection. It was quite bad where I could hear it above the radio at work. It has got slightly better along with the oral thrush but it’s still there. It stops occasionally but most of the time I can hear it but only when it’s quiet around me i.e nighttime. I have noticed my ears do crackle when there’s a loud noice at times too and they pop a hell of a lot.

Has anyone had a similar experience or any idea how to get rid of it?!!

Thanks!

2. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Single 25 mg dose of (anticholinergic) drug Promethazine
      I just ran across this post (below) at the following thread (on another forum).

Tinnitus finally rid of ringing in my ears

This has been going on for well over a year. It is truly a nerve wracking symptom. I started wondering if maybe it was something with my sinuses and for some reason I thought maybe it had to do with yeast/fungus so got some Yeast-Cleanse by Solaray and have been taking 1/2 a dose daily for 3 days and today a miracle happened….the ringing stopped. I feel so clear headed and calm. The inside of my head is quiet! Its like someone was running a jackhammer outside my window for a year and then one day stopped. I am so thankful. So if this is a symptom thats bothering you you may want to give it a try.

3. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      Hadn't heard of a supplement or that product - but I have been having good luck treating myself for mold and heavy metal toxicity. Along with tinnitus I have had abnormal electrical sensitivity and static electricity. I wish I had known that abnormal static electricity could be from mold mycotoxins or in fact (from other medical reports) can turn the human body into a battery... like eight years ago. This is good site - no. 13 symptoms describes the abnormal static. https://tiphero.com/symptoms-of-mold-illness

4. Joshua12345

Joshua12345 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Not sure
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Did your tinnitus go away after treating the mold toxicity?

• Good Question Good Question x 1