Is LLLT for Tinnitus by Dr. Wilden a Scam?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Henry1492, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Amber
      Depressed

Amber Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1999
      This sentence alone proves Dr Wilden is a dirt scumbag quack.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    2. Coleoptere
      Alone

Coleoptere Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bell's Palsy, hearing loss
      @briano, Thank you again for sharing. I think there is not much else you can do then to answer the questions and continue the therapie as you already intended.

3. Nicolas

Nicolas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I went to Germany and spent 10 days in 2013 near Munchen where his clinic was (he since then moved to Spain I believe) and bought the laser machine and used it for an hour a day for more than 3 years. I got the same letter from Dr. Wilden. It is impossible that your hearing doesn’t improve even if it was not the case. I loved the idea to be cured by light but it didn’t work for me.

And the answer from Dr .Wilden did not make me want to go further. I found it very arrogant.

Great way to make easy money for him and playing on the emotional side of people who are desperate.

• Informative Informative x 2
    4. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Yeah wow. "Impossible". Things that make you say "hmm."

5. Artemis2K
      Kick ass

Artemis2K Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. Got bad later.
      When I tried to get a refund, I sent the laser back. It was stuck in customs and they didn't even bother to pick it up. I ended up getting a replacement that I don't plan on using because I hate the guy now. It DID arrive in Spain, and he COULD have gotten it back. But NO, they didn't bother to get it, and it up being returned to sender.

DO NOT do business with that man!

6. Mandalay
      Curious

Mandalay Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2001
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I was at Dr. Wilden's place when his clinic was in Bad Füssing, it was in 2002.
      I had 5 sessions of LLLT, during 5 days. It did not work at all.
      Nothing happened, my tinnitus did not improve in any way, and also there was no further damage or anything. Just nothing happened.

At that time I was at a camping site there in Bad Füssing, there were also other patients of Dr. Wilden and the therapy did not work for them either.

Dr. Wilden was very empathetic, but of course that's what a private doctor should be.
      He also told me that he had developed tinnitus himself at that time.
      And his son was also working there with him.

Just to let you know ;)