Is This True? Tinnitus Becomes Chronic After 3 Months?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Amelia, Sep 28, 2013.

1. NadiaMayl
      Fine

NadiaMayl Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      May
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Christopher,
      I don’t know your circumstances and I’m certainly so sorry this happened to you! It is utterly heartbreaking that the immature actions of an idiot got you where you’re at. We can’t educate everyone about every potential, life altering situation... friends daring friends to do stupid dangerous things, pranks which may leave others with a chronic condition, unfortunately happen all the time. This of course doesn’t mean you don’t have the right to be mad at this person. But, idiots and bullies exist in every country. I remember seniors in college in the US yelling into the kids ears in the bleacher below them at pep rallies and basketball games, just because they were freshmen or in the opposing fraternity.
      I am from mexico, and yes, there is enormous corruption, but you are reaching a degree of insulting an entire country (this, of course is just my opinion) because of your frustration and unfortunate event. Yes, things legally function better in the US than in Mx. But, don’t think that it’d be so easy to sue someone here (I also live in the US) and immediately be granted thousands of dollars in restitution. It doesn’t happen so easily.
      In any case, my advice to you is to try to find forgiveness and move on as quickly as possible from all the anger and legal crap you’re in the middle of. It’s not going to help your healing from T or the habituation you need to live in peace (which IS possible, even with T)! Good luck and I hope you find peace soon!