Jeezum Crow...

Discussion in 'Support' started by goes the clock, Jan 5, 2018.

1. goes the clock

goes the clock Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Possibly loud noises.
      So I have had tinnitus for 2 months now, and I was perscribed suda fed. Today was my first day taking it, and it honestly felt like the T was getting much quieter. I even had this beeping in my ear that was nonexistant. Everything was going great...

Before I went to bed I took a shower, before I got in that shower, I heard a high pitched 3 beeps. Turns out it was my fathers tablet. These beeps are what I know hear in my right ear. Has anyone else had an experiance like this? It bothers me, but it seems to be getting quieter as I type this. Im praying that this medicine continues working, hopefully I can write a sucess story.

2. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      there are ancedotal reports of improvememt in t from taking antihistamines.

is your t new?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      goes the clock

goes the clock Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Possibly loud noises.
      Yeah, I have noticed it for about 2 months now. The beeping is still there from last night, But ringing is so much quieter. Before I could not hear it without masking it with a fan and television. Now my family watches tv, and I didn't need a fan to tune out the ringing. Hopefully this means it is going away.

4. illegalmonkey77
      Fine

illegalmonkey77 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/20/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely due to fluid in ears, and then it just stuck around.
      I've been taking sudafed the last 2-3 days as well, but not regularly. I'd only have 2-3 tablets each day. My T does seem quieter but I don't know for sure if it's really just the sudafed doing that.

• Creative Creative x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      goes the clock

goes the clock Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Possibly loud noises.
      The dosage I got, my doctor told me to only take 1 a day, and only in the morning.

6. illegalmonkey77
      Fine

illegalmonkey77 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/20/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely due to fluid in ears, and then it just stuck around.
      What dosage is yours? I'll have to check mine when I get home but I just got whatever was on the shelf at Walgreens.

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      goes the clock

goes the clock Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Possibly loud noises.
      The other reason I only take it at morning is because I have to take medicone to sleep, and It would keep me up.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      goes the clock

goes the clock Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Possibly loud noises.
      So, does anybody know what the echoing means? My medicine has made my normal tinnitus lessen, and actually feels like its definately in only one ear, but I still hear the same 3 beeps.