K/DA Music Video References Tinnitus?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Champ, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Champ
      Woot

Champ Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma from headphones
      Not sure if many people here are aware but this song is the #1 song in Korea right now and is trending like crazy all over the world. It's a collab between Riot Games & several K-Pop singers to create a new K-Pop group out of Riot's League of Legends popular girl characters.

K/DA - POP/STARS (ft Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE,...

@ 1:40 purple glasses girl says "You’re about to hear my name/Ringing in your head like ohhh". Everything about this video is deliberately done, including that line. It's worth asking if it's a reference to tinnitus. I believe it.

This is definitely not a bait to get people to watch this video.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Yugal Rai
      Dreaming

Yugal Rai Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @Champ
      @ 1:40 purple glasses girl says "You’re about to hear my name/Ringing in your head like ohhh". That line was by Madison Beer, she's an American artist, but I highly doubt she is referring to tinnitus...

I know a good K-Drama mentioning tinnitus, if you want to see it then:

https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Eulachacha-Waikiki-2/Episode-11?id=45520

Skip to 4:00 - 4:30, this is where she mentions she has mild tinnitus from going to a shooting range.

Then skip to 6:00 - 7:30, where her tinnitus gets severe and we can literally hear her tinnitus. At first when I saw this scene, I thought my tinnitus was spiking but then I realized it was from there. It made me panic for a few seconds lmao. Or just watch the whole drama if you like it.

• Informative Informative x 1