Listening to Music

Discussion in 'Support' started by bobbyb, Oct 6, 2015.

1. bobbyb

bobbyb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      November 2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced (Drummer)
      Hello,
      I am 21 years old and have been struggling with T for 5 years. Recently, my T has become unbearable low and loud. It seems that no matter what I do, it keeps getting worse. I love music but don't even listen anymore for fear of aggravating my T. It seems that whenever I do listen to music, it just aggravates my ears. I always listen at a safe volume but even very quiet music emanating from my phone causes pain. I feel my condition is only getting worse and am also experiencing a sensation of fullness in my ears. I am so young but if my T continues to progress at the rate that it has been for the past 5 years than I really have nothing to look forward to in life.

• Hug Hug x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    2. I who love music
      Cheerful

I who love music Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid seventies
      I went many years with T, from loud music. I shifted from playing and listening to loud music to playing acoustic, sometimes amplified music. After almost 30 years of being kind to my ears I played very loud music just one night and it raised my T to an incredible volume. I couldn't listen to music at all for 2 years then the T finally went back to where it started, still annoying, but I learned to deal with it...
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/back-to-silence.7172/

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bobbyb

bobbyb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      November 2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced (Drummer)
      How loud was the music on that one night? Where you playing with a full band and drums?