Looking for a Perfect Masking Device

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marlino, May 9, 2016.

1. Marlino
      Cowboy

Marlino Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hello dear fellow sufferers.

Im currently looking for a wearable masking device which should combine the following features:

- for both ears synchronized
      - should look like hearing aids or equally well hidden (for work)
      - open (with sound tube ideally), like common WNGs
      - streaming via Bluetooth or alternatively programmable loops (white noise etc is not working for me)
      - full spectrum (up to 15khz)
      - less than 1000 bucks

Has anyone an idea? I need something comparable so much but have no clue where to get it.

2. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Hey, I have no idea what the frequency range of these are but maybe (or maybe not) these would help (Check out page 47 of catalog, turn page with arrows at top):

http://browndigital.bpc.com/publication/?m=25076&l=1

Maybe you could flip through the catalog and see something better. If you are a guy however, you'll have to grow your hair longer with hair over your ear to cover them. The other thing (and possibly better option) is to call around to the hearing aid places and see if they sell something like you are talking about. I wish you the best.

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Amplifon do lovely hearing aids and masters and fuel purposes ones and Bluetooth and loads more.
      Google them up and I'm sure you will find what you are after....lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1