Looking for Opinions... Hopefully Positive :D

Discussion in 'Support' started by Liana, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Liana

Liana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      So the ringing in my ears started over a month ago for no apparent reason. It's been an incredibly stressful time period before AND after this all started.

Long story short I've been up and down and lately I've been doing a bit better and hardly notice it sometimes. I went to a Naturopathic doctor who did some bloodwork and he found that my thyroid levels and antibodies for Hashimotos were high...which could be attributing to all this. He also found that My estrogen is low which I read is also linked with this. I've also got low vitamin D and a bunch of other things. (I havent been taking care of myself very well, leading up to all this)

What I'm wondering is does anyone here think I have a chance in making a recovery from this? There's no telling that this was due to noise exposure because I hadn't been listening to loud music when this came out of no where. I remember it was a quiet afternoon and I was taking a rest because I was stressing hard about stuff, and then it started happening.

Anyway. Words of encouragement would help if anyone has anything. I find that I worry about this all the time.

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Liana,
      It could well go away.
      Stress and anxiety are a big tinnitus trigger so finding what helps relieve them could help your tinnitus also...
      Stay positive time is a great healer....
      Lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Liana

Liana Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      @glynis thank you! It's well appreciated.