Loud and harsh vibration noises

Discussion in 'Support' started by sarahlouise, May 20, 2014.

1. sarahlouise
      Sick

sarahlouise Member

Tinnitus Since:
      at a party in 2010
      is this normal last night my tinnitius acted up again in my left ear , i was sleeping it was vibrations like no other i dont know if it was because of the allery seasons as i suffer from hayfever and pollen but who knows , well my tinnitus sounds like someone blowing down my ears and i hope it will go soon .

please reply back ASP !!

2. cullenbohannon
      Thinking

cullenbohannon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      Have you seen someone experienced in treating tinnitus. I know you have posted a few times. I wonder if seeing someone with experience treating t wouldn't be able to answer your questions better. But I do think you may have exploding head syndrome which I dealth with in the past. It seemed to do with stress in my case.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      sarahlouise
      Sick

sarahlouise Member

Tinnitus Since:
      at a party in 2010
      at the moment my tinnius is acting up again its feels like a lound vibration and very warm in my ear but i dont know what is going on and when i get hayfever / allergie season i dont know if it beause of that or just my tiredness from the lack of sleep and if this every happened to you please comment or any advice

4. Mark Griffin
      Depressed

Mark Griffin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Experience very similar vibrations a lot of the time, especially at night. Sometimes wake with the sound pulsating.