Many Years of Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Dr. Stephen Nagler (MD)' started by guywithasword, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Dr. Nagler is not answering questions.
    Dismiss Notice
    1. guywithasword
      Badass

guywithasword Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I am 25 years old, and have had Tinnitus for a very long time. I hear a constant ringing noise that does not go away. The noise never gets louder and never goes quiet. I hear it all day, every day. It does not interfere with my sleep, but it is annoying. If there is background noise I can tune it out for a while, but the ringing never stops. I have had this for at least 10 years.
      I do have some different circumstances than others with Tinnitus. In early 2007 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor.. The tumor, a craniopharyngioma, was in the Hypothalamus area of my brain. It grew to the size of a golf ball. After five brain surgeries and 30 radiation treatments I am tumor free. However the battle cost me most of my vision. I have lost bout 70% of my sight. Because of that, I had to look at the ground when I walked to make sure I did not trip, As a result of that my spine is bent at my neck. I think it is possible that that could be a contributing factor, but I had the tinnitus longer before that

2. Dr. Nagler

Dr. Nagler Member Clinician Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/1994
      Hi SwordGuy. I read through your post a number of times and would love to be able to help out, but I cannot find a specific question in there! Perhaps you clicked on the "Create Thread" button prematurely? In any event, if you will re-submit your inquiry in full, I promise to give it my very best shot.

Kind regards -

Dr. Stephen Nagler