Mild Somatic Tinnitus, Feeling of Tightness in Jaw and Clogged Ear: Anyone Tried Tinnitool?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Auralhealth, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Auralhealth

Auralhealth Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Fall whiplash
      I suffer with a mild somatic tinnitus in my right ear coupled with a feeling of tightness in my right jaw muscle and a clogged feeling in the ear.

Now have any of you tried Tinnitool?

I am amazed in the 21st century that medical research hasn't come up with a biological tissue and cell regeneration laser, to heal these miserable complaints. The kind of noise I experience is like a slow puncture. Now I'm convinced this is cause by tight tensor tympani muscles and surrounding muscle knots, which block the eustachian tube and viola, the hissing noise. Sounds like fire alarms, sirens, shouting etc hurt my ears. Do any of you experience this?

2. ajc

ajc Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2002; spike 2009; worse 2017-18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music - noise damage
      Tinnitool is a scam. @Paulmanlike has tried it.

3. forum_user

forum_user Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2022
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSRI, Noise, Stress ?
      I cannot recommend Tinnitool. Be careful here. I still wait for my money to be returned. The thing arrived broken. The seller's communication is awful. He exploited my stressful situation and left me pay the bank fee 2 times. Also, I'll be left with import fees and high shipping costs.

If you want to try Tinnitool, then pay only with PayPal or anything else that will help you get your money back.

It was and is very stressful, and I needed to contact a customer help organisation. If this does not work, I will sue them.

By the way, the phone number of the company does not work, and it is not easy to find the real name of the business (it is DisMark GmbH).

• Helpful Helpful x 1