Multi Vitamin Recommendation (One with No Negative Impact on Tinnitus)?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marie79, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Can anyone recommend a multi vitamin that doesn't have a negative effect on tinnitus? Thanks!

2. LukeYoung
      Frantic

LukeYoung Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      A loud Concert - Noise Exposure
      Hey there. It's different for everyone, as some people it helps, some it does nothing, and some worsens people's T.

Sometimes you have gotta trial things and see how they go.
      Just research before you use. Example: fish oil has been rumoured to have effects on T. Where as magnesium many claim helps their T.

3. BuzzyBee
      Bookworm

BuzzyBee Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure
      I don't have a specific mutlivitamin, but I'm pretty happy with a particular B-Complex formula. It's called Nature's Made Stress Complex. I've been taking it for a year now and haven't noticed any negative effects. In addition to the mix of B vitamins, it contains zinc (which is supposed to be helpful for tinnitus) and vitamin C .

4. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work

" The best studied compounds for cellular protection and recovery from noise injury are N-acetylcysteine (NAC) methionine acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR) and ebselen. NAC and methionine are both glutathione- replenishing agents. Gluathione is a national intracellular antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Both agents provide increased antioxidant protection to cells during metabolic hyperactivity."

I doubled check this claim with other professionals as to what was said in this article also per the use of prednisome and HBOT. NAC has almost equal value. I was also told and also read on the net someplace that B12 has great benefits for those who are using drug treatment for tinnitus.

I like to email and call other professionals. It a habit from previous employment where I had to contact many professionals within the health industry. I contacted many professionals over concern for my friend Bill B. that posts on this board. I also contacted professionals for others on this board. I've had conversation with Dr Hobbs who I believe his therapy makes a lot of sense.

5. .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      Kefir the most natural vitamins you can take. All the B vitamins and magnesium. A health food shop should have it. Ive taken it for a year. The only other I take is vitamin C