Muscle Hitting Eardrum, In Terrible Pain

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fairy, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      My muscle is hitting my ear somewhere and causing tinnitus. I need to hire someone to get rid of it?

1. Plastic surgery to break jaws.

2. I got trays for the teeth. My teeth are hurting.

3. Hire a grey alien and take a ride with the UFO like Travis. Just kidding.

I need to get help away. thanks. There is TMJ surgery with bad reviews. I decided to go to him. Too many complaints.

4. You pick for me. Belgium. I am ready and holiday included. I guess that you have to have a visa for Belgium.

Re: Vibrating muscle spasm, into auditory sounds, sounds like machine. Please excuse any mistakes. I am in terrible pain right now. Thank you.

My joints hurt in the face too. I am sorry, It is fully tinnitus Monty.

2. Carlyi
      Blah

Carlyi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ
      i have the exact same issue. A muscle in my check is hitting my ear causing the Tinnitus. and ear pain. I have an extremely tight jaw, its like wearing a mask. I'm sure once this has settled down i will be Tinnitus free. There are 2 muscles in the cheek the Lateral Pterygoid or the Masseter that can cause the Tinnitus. Maybe dry needling will help you. I did this last week, the Tinnitus went through the roof shortly after but is settling down now.