My Experience with Flying and Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by luckyman316, Apr 21, 2015.

1. luckyman316

luckyman316 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      I just wanted to share with most. I've flown twice in the past month. This is the first time I have flown with T. The first time was up to Boston from NJ (and back). It was quick and painless.

The second one was over to LAX. My T did spike a little but barely noticeable due to the noise from the plane. I think my neck bothered me more than my T. Go figure. I'm pretty sure the girl who was seated next to me also had T. She actually moved over to the aisle seat because nobody else had it and used earplugs on takeoff and landing. Se also wanted tea to calm herself. Either that or she had anxiety lol I was going to bring it up but it's a sensitive subject to us. However, if you are on here, you were next to me from a LAX flight to EWR that took off around 1:50pm PST. I wanted to talk to you, but could tell you didn't want to be bothered... but just so you know, you had a friendly T suffered next to you too and you're welcome for not talking your ear off!

2. Ricky81
      Worried

Ricky81 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 14, 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Assault/Contusion/Ear Infection
      I have bose noise cancelling headphones . I fly often.. my T usually is the same.

• Like Like x 1