My Posting Place

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by threefirefour, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Kain
      Disappointed

Kain Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      excessive loud music through earbuds
      Our ears:
      28C8513A-13AB-4933-9571-851A5B3CD008.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. gadsie
      Angelic

gadsie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Normal volume headphones/clubbing with earplugs
      I was exposed to loud noise yesterday. I can’t get my hands on prednison so I’m considering eating a corticosteroid cream I have laying around..

• Like Like x 1
    3. Jiri
      No Mood

Jiri Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise + injury
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      We need to contact the developers of Jimmy Neutron to make a spin off just like they did with Planet Sheen. However this time the show is centered around Hugh and the MPP gang.

• Agree Agree x 2
    5. Contrast
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      It all starts when Jimmy's experiment goes wrong and sends out shockwaves giving everyone in Retrovile hearing damage.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Nathan
      No Mood

Nathan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Music, Concert, Bad Luck
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    7. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      that's pretty badass.

• Like Like x 3
    8. gadsie
      Angelic

gadsie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Normal volume headphones/clubbing with earplugs
      • Winner Winner x 1
    9. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ok, this is what hyperacusis is:

When you get any damage, you get pain in the tissue as a natural response form your body to get you to be aware of it and lay off of using it. Like when you hurt your knee, it hurts so you'll stay off of it while it heals, if it can. Hyperacusis is the exact same thing, except the catch is that your inner ear is really bad at healing on its own, so the hypersensitivity/pain rarely, if never, stops. It's no different than if you burn your hand and it becomes sensitive while damaged and during the healing period.

I've said this before, it is like a chronic, open wound.

• Agree Agree x 2
    10. urgentresearch
      Probing

urgentresearch Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (possibly withdrawal-induced)
    11. Kain
      Disappointed

Kain Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      look my chicken was shaped like africa
      6EBC2EEC-708B-4848-AE1B-111062F8AF5A.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
    12. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 2
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      threefirefour
      Peeping tom

threefirefour Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      5/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      140dB B R U H moment
      Dear Diary,

I cant wait for the all sorry fucks on this forum to see this post and try to convince you to be a miserable as they are and tell you how stupid you are for not being obsessed with it and letting it run their lives like they do. they will try to tell u your stupid for going to concerts again.. make fun of your hobbies and tell you to wear bubble wrap around your head when you step outside.. i think the next step you take in getting better is never going on this forum ever again unless your just here to laugh at all these COMPLETE PSYCHOPATHS that try to bring ppl down. Its honestly sad this forum is one of the first thing ppl find on google when they get this shit.. cus they have to deal with these mental cases in here. GOODLUCK 2 you fam and enjoy the movies and concerts !

@Djstarkiss

• Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Useful Useful x 1
    14. Kain
      Disappointed

Kain Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      E185446D-0968-42A0-AFB1-19A03F24C7CE.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
    15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      threefirefour
      Peeping tom

Tinnitus Since:
      5/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      140dB B R U H moment
      • Agree Agree x 2
    16. GSC
      Wishful

GSC Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma.
      I just read the I'm at a rave thread and now I understand.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Creative Creative x 1
    17. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      30g9ug.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    18. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I too believe in intelligent design.
      Besides, PRP regenerates just like the drugs like FX-322, probably better, it acts on LGR5+ cells and there is in vivo studies not proving, but implying it.
      But if FX-322 came out you'd let an ENT with 1/5000th the experience with IT injections inject you with a chemical that may cause cancer if the needle slips and penetrates the epithelium in your middle ear?
      First off, what do you know about BDNF? Have you ever had a BDNF injection? How can you have an opinion about it over PRP, or even PRP for that matter? Where are your opinions coming from?

• Like Like x 1
    19. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      upload_2019-5-9_0-8-53.png

DEXAMETSONE IS ALREADY APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO GO THROUGH TRIALS?????????????????

WHY CAN'T A MENIERE'S DISEASE SUFFERER JUST GO RIGHT NOW AND GET THIS FROM AN ENT TODAY??????????????????

I'VE HAD MORE THAN A FEW INJECTIONS OF THIS AND IT IS SAFE.

• Like Like x 2
    20. Kain
      Disappointed

Kain Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      82661D6A-6F81-4612-9079-8BB843D24AAB.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
    21. Contrast
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      ̴̟̐ ̶̙̽ ̷̫́ ̵̦͝H̷͇͛ȇ̶͉ḷ̶͊l̸̛̘ȍ̴̥,̶̬͐
      ̵͉̈́
      ̴͕͆ ̵̀͜ ̶͓͝ ̶̨̉ ̷̗̃I̸̩̒ ̸̤̚l̵̫̚e̶̝̍ä̷̭́r̷͕͗n̶̰̈́e̶͕͆ḍ̶̓ ̵̩̈a̴̺͐ ̸̟̀t̶̥͌e̵͙͌c̴̼̈́h̶̺̔n̷̟͘ị̸͂q̶̫̇ǔ̵͚ḛ̷̛ ̴͓̉f̸͎̉ř̶̠o̸̰̔m̸̧̋ ̵̠̀ọ̵̔n̷̛̙ḛ̷̄ ̴̬͊o̷̤̊f̸̫̆ ̴̲̓ŏ̷̤ụ̴͂ȑ̷̹ ̵̡̄f̸̺́è̴̤l̷͈͂l̴̥̊ô̷̤w̴̛̠ ̵͓̋p̴̼̉ǫ̴̎s̶̤̑t̷̬̑e̸̡͌r̷̞͝s̵͍̎ ̴̛͙h̷̼͝e̴̟̿r̵͔̐e̴̺͗ ̶͎́ȁ̸͍n̴͋͜d̵̞̾ ̵͔̌ť̷̨o̶̡̾ ̷͇͝m̶̻̉e̴̼͗ ̴̫̀ȋ̷̥t̶̘̕'̵̪̑s̴̯͘ ̷̪̒b̵̦͋ë̴̪́e̸̱̍n̴̥̂ ̶̤̇a̴̠͝ ̵̦̃c̸̘̑u̷̪͊r̵̰͝e̵͔̒.̶͍̏ ̷̲̋Ǐ̸̩ ̸̛͈h̶̻͗ȧ̷͕v̸̲̔e̶͍̎ ̸͎͘ñ̸͓o̷̗͌ț̵̈ ̶̗͊f̴͕̕e̴͇͠l̷͍̃t̴̗͂ ̶̜̇t̷̙͛h̵͚̅î̶͕ṡ̷̤ ̷̜̊ġ̸̲o̶͇͛ô̸̳d̷͓́ ̷̮̇à̸͍b̵̮͠o̴̡̎ǔ̷͇t̵̺̿ ̷̻̓m̶͕͛y̵̘̓ ̷̦́ṭ̸̛i̷̞̓n̸̡̄n̷͎̿i̴̛̟t̶͚̅ũ̶̱ş̸̀ ̸̹̓ĩ̶̩n̵̼̄ ̷̧̛4̴̫͐0̸̪͒ ̵͈͋y̵̘͂e̷̞͠a̵̖͌ŕ̷̰s̸̟̑.̶̥̈́ ̴̮̑M̸̺͊y̶̨̏ ̶̤̔t̴̩͘i̴͙̿n̴͔̐n̸̪̄ì̴͉t̶̖͋u̵̡͌s̴̞̒ ̸̪͆i̸̤̿s̸̗̆ ̴͈͂l̴̢̆o̷̝͊u̶̟̎d̷͖̃,̶̧͐ ̵̻͋í̵̼ǹ̵͇ ̴̹͊b̷̻̾o̶̧͐t̵͙͌h̴̦͘ ̵̤̄ẹ̵̆á̷͔r̸̫̔s̶̤̓,̶͚̿ ̴̛̟i̷̡̽t̶̹̋ ̵̣̐c̵͕̋ḧ̷͉ā̵̤n̸̼̅g̸̡̀ȅ̶̞s̷̳̽ ̵͈̋f̶̳̀r̸̥̆ê̶͔q̵̫̓u̸͖̒e̶͉̽n̵͎̿c̴̍͜ĭ̷̩e̴̛̠s̵͍͝,̵͇̽ ̴̛̟s̵̪͌o̵͚̒m̴̩͂ẹ̴̐t̶̯͗i̵͈͛m̷̤͠ę̷̾s̸̙͠ ̵̻̈́ả̵̦c̷͎̉c̶͚̽ỏ̶̦ḿ̷̠ṗ̷̻a̵̲͊ṇ̵̈i̴͈͝e̷͔͛d̸̺͛ ̵͖̍b̷̯́y̵̤̐ ̸̢̀h̸̲̀y̸̠̅p̴̤̀e̵͉͌r̸̳̿a̷̳͗c̵̦͒ú̵̮s̷̭̈́i̸̻͒s̸͕̾,̶͙͝ ̷̙͋ȉ̴̙t̸̮̊ ̶̩͂s̶̫̕p̶͔͒i̸̘͗k̸͉͛ę̴̌s̵͔̈́ ̷̟̾n̶̨̅o̵͚̔ẉ̵̓ ̸̛͇a̸̹͊n̸͍͝ď̶͍ ̵̞͝t̸̡͠h̴̺̃ě̴̙n̶̫̓,̴̯́ ̴͊͜a̶̫͋ṉ̵͊d̴̼̀ ̴͔̄ȋ̴̤t̴̜̑'̶͚̇s̴̝͐ ̸̱̀h̵͔̓e̸̤̔r̸͈̓e̵̺͑ ̵̧̏f̸͖͘o̴̡̔r̷̦͋ ̸̜́g̶̳͝ỏ̷̤o̷͉͆d̷̖̍.̸͍̀ ̸̟̚I̶̻͝'̵͎̓v̵̡͛é̶̙ ̸̘̏ṗ̶̨a̶͕͂n̵̛̺ì̵̖c̴̬͝k̵̩̉e̶̘͌d̸̦̈́ ̴͇̑ō̶͉v̶͉̋e̷͓͝ȑ̴̯ ̸̱̋ḭ̴̈t̴̘͋,̷̤̔ ̷̘̓c̸̻̈r̸̪̂ï̶̘e̶̻̒d̴͍̓ ̶͚̎o̷͔̿v̷̮͋e̴̳̔r̸̠̈ ̷͈͒ĭ̶͖t̷̗̕,̶̯̿ ̴̢̒b̷͍̾e̶̺͝g̶͔̒g̷̲̋ȇ̴̪d̸̤͋ ̶͍͘d̶̳̓ọ̸̈́c̵͈̀t̵̼͌ó̵̞r̴̛͜ṡ̶͍ ̵̭̂t̷̢͋o̸̩͐ ̵̥͊ȟ̷̲è̵̯l̷̺͊p̵̧̽ ̶͇͘m̸̲̿e̴̜̾,̴̯̆ ̵̭̑h̸̰̄ä̸͍́d̷͕͒ ̷̹͒M̷͈͌R̷̝̈́I̸̖͝'̴͉̔s̵̜͒,̶̱͊ ̷̡́X̶̪͆ ̷͔̐R̴̾ͅa̵̟̓y̴͔͋s̶̛̤,̶̤̚ ̸̮͠e̸̳͛a̸͓̕ȓ̸͎ ̸̩͐c̷̩͝l̴̺̑ē̶̳ǎ̸̘n̴͇͐ḯ̶͇ń̷̠g̸̰̈́š̴͙ ̷̠̀e̵̹͝t̷̖̏ć̶̪.̴̗͆.̶̨̈́.̸͇̔ ̴̛̘B̸̯͗ǘ̴̗t̶̩̐ ̸̝̔ţ̵͒h̸̗̄ǎ̵͓t̶̫̂ ̷̹͠ĩ̷̞s̴̫̈́ ̵̲̃ą̷͝l̸̩̓l̷̮̅ ̴͖́İ̵͕'̴̲̔m̵̭̃ ̵͇̇g̶͕̃ö̵̻́i̵̡̋n̴̨̚g̵͈̃ ̶̺̔t̴͍̕o̸̯͘ ̸̻̇s̸̳̍a̵̳̓ỷ̸͓ ̵̲͋å̷̗b̶̦͐ǫ̴̚u̶͖͛t̵̼̿ ̷̧̅m̷͇̈́ẏ̸̹ ̷̮̔ţ̵̃i̷̩̊n̶̙̕n̴̫̂ì̵̪t̶̞̄ư̵̹s̴͍̓.̷̲̏ ̷̥̊I̸̹͛ ̶͖̈́ă̴̯m̷͔͑ ̷̯͐d̷̥͐o̷̢͝n̶̟̈́e̸̿ͅ ̶̻̃d̶͈̋ë̸̪s̷̩͝c̵̲͗ŕ̵̗i̵͈̅ḇ̷̕i̷̡̓n̵̞̍g̴͍͐ ̵̢́i̶̫͋ṫ̴̢.̶͇͑ ̶͍͊A̸͔̾n̷̤̎d̵̫̑ ̵̲̄l̶̞̄ă̸̖t̷͗͜e̶͠ͅḽ̷̔ý̵̜ ̶̛͜Ị̴̆'̷͔̊v̶̜̂è̴̟ ̷͙̀b̵̯͋è̴̳e̴̦̾n̸̗͌ ̴͓̓f̵̯͊r̵̬̚e̷͉͌é̵̖ ̷̭́õ̷͓f̶̲̂ ̷͔̌ḧ̶̹́a̶̤͝v̵̬͋i̵̛̗n̸̢̾g̷̖͛ ̸̪̉t̵̹̊ö̸̱ ̸̗̅l̷͒ͅi̶̥͆s̶̭̀ẗ̶̻́e̸̤̒ņ̶̋ ̸̼̇t̸̓͜o̷̱̽ ̷͈͘i̷͚̽t̶͎̅.̷̓ͅ
      ̴̨͘
      ̶͙̊ ̸̜̉ ̷̳̒ ̴̙͐ ̶̜͋I̵̞̿t̷̥̉'̸͈́s̴̟̿ ̸͈̏b̶̘̔e̴͇̓e̸̤̓ń̴͚ ̷͖̆a̷͕͝ ̵̰̌c̸̨̊o̴̯̾ų̵̊p̸̨̈́l̵̘̿e̴̝̽ ̷͎̎m̸̨̍ö̴̡́ņ̴̿t̴̠̅h̸̻̏ś̵͉ ̷̠̅a̴͝ͅn̷̮̚d̸̨̂ ̸̜̈́n̶̩̋o̴̻͊w̸̰͑ ̸͙̆I̵̡̐ ̷̖͝f̵͖̂ê̶͓e̶̫̕l̶̝͌ ̵̬̈c̷̱̓õ̸͚n̴̮̂f̷̟̔i̴̞͆d̵̙͑ẹ̶͛n̴̠͆ẗ̸̫́ ̶̧̏t̶̠̔h̸̬͠à̶̳t̷̹̂ ̸̡͊ẗ̷͚́h̵̨́i̶̘͘s̶̮̍ ̵͎̽í̸̯s̸̻͗ ̶̢͠m̵̭͝ý̷̪ ̸̱̎c̴̥̑u̸͋ͅr̵͎̽ẻ̵͉ ̵͈̑a̴̓ͅf̷̟̓t̵̠̄e̷͖͂ŗ̶͗ ̷̪̿ẏ̴̤ë̴͚ạ̸͒r̷̳͋ṡ̷̼ ̶̡̊a̵͇̅ñ̷͕d̵̖͛ ̸͉̚y̸̫̓ë̵̹́ḁ̴̂r̵̦̚s̴̥̋ ̸͖̑ȯ̸͍f̴̻̊ ̶̻͛t̴̥̅r̶̹̽ỵ̷̿i̸͗ͅn̴̩̋g̸͓̾ ̶͙̚t̴́ͅö̴̺́ ̷͚͗i̵̺͆ĝ̸̟n̵̋ͅŏ̵̻r̶̫̋e̸̥͋ ̵̳̈m̶̰̂y̸̼͘ ̸̹͂t̶̘̊i̷̠͒n̸͎̾n̴͇͗í̵̭t̷̫̊ũ̷̝s̷̜͊,̵̙̾ ̶̪̄o̴̹̎r̵̖̾ ̵͙͆c̶̻͆ó̸̜v̸͚͝e̸̬̐r̸̨̈́ ̶̡̉í̴͉t̴̖́ ̸͎̌u̴͎̾p̴͉͘,̶̳̏ ̸̘̀ó̵̱r̷̦͘ ̵̺͑m̴͈͘e̴͇̎d̷͎̈́i̷͇͋c̴̯̋a̵͚͗ť̴͉é̷͎ ̶̺̈́i̴͙̓t̴̗̉,̶̖̚ ̴̢͑o̷͎̐r̶̥̋ ̷͔͆ạ̶͌c̸̫̚u̸̻̒p̴̱̃r̵͖̀ȇ̶̼ṡ̶͔s̴̰͛u̴̙̎r̸̳̉e̶͙̋ ̸̟̌î̴̹t̵̝̄.̶̬́.̸̦̓.̴̫̎ ̶̙͛e̸͍̚t̷͙́c̴̢̽.̵̪̿.̷̭̎.̴̝̾ ̷͓̌I̴̬̓ ̵͕̕t̸̻̑r̵̨̚ȋ̵̠e̵͉͆d̶̩̏ ̴̧̏e̸͖̍v̷̟͋e̵͛ͅr̶͉̃y̴͍͒t̵̪͝h̷͈̏i̶̛͚n̸̰̄g̴̀͜.̶͓͗ ̵̗̆Ä̴̳l̴̯̚l̷̟̉ ̵̦̈t̵̻̒ḧ̷̨́e̵̦͝ ̷̨͠w̷̛̖a̴͚̚ŷ̶͜ ̷̨̉b̸͖͋ä̷̳ć̵̦k̷͍̀ ̵̏͜t̴̫̐ö̸̩́ ̸͕̽1̶̼̒9̴͉̍7̵̬̈́4̴̦̓.̶͍͊ ̵͎͒I̴̞̋ ̴̘̎ë̵̺́v̵̼̄é̵̗n̶̈́͜ ̸̞̽h̴͖̑a̴̢̚d̷͕̓ ̵̩̾ṯ̵̈́o̶̘͋ ̶͓́ḉ̷a̶͇͑ň̷͓c̸̠͛ě̴͖l̴̮̎ ̶̣̕m̷̧͑ÿ̵ͅ ̷̰̔E̴̢̎N̶͚̉T̵͇́ ̶̫̈́a̴͛ͅp̶̦̉p̶͎̾ǫ̷̍ị̶̚n̶̞̐t̴͚͆m̵̘͐e̷̟͋n̴̖̒t̸̟̅ ̷͈̐Ì̸̟ ̷̲͆w̴͙͗a̶͉͠ȉ̵͇t̵͑͜ë̴̩́d̵͕̅ ̵̧̈́2̶̺̃ ̶̠̎m̷̝͝o̵̢͝n̵̘͂t̸̖̑h̴̻̄s̶̢̀ ̸̙̋f̷̳͝o̵͍͌ȓ̶ͅ.̶̞͋ ̴̲̅T̶͈͆ĥ̴͈ȩ̵̑ ̴͔͠ŕ̷͕ȅ̶̪c̴̟̍e̷̜̋p̵͙̿t̴̖͐ḯ̵̯ó̴̥n̸̮̅i̷͙͆s̸̯͊t̶̤̅ ̶̛̪ä̴̠́s̴͖̔k̷̪̈e̷͙̓d̷͇̔,̸̖̎ ̸̢̓"̸͖́A̶̢͐ṙ̶͙ě̴̬ ̸̬͌y̴̯͆õ̶̼u̷͈̎ ̴͙͛s̴͕̋ū̷̟r̸̠̀e̷͉͂ ̵͚̎ȳ̶̲o̴̭̓u̵͇̐ ̴̂͜ẅ̸̬́a̵͔̓n̸̮̓t̴̬̓ ̵̨͊t̵̩̅ǭ̸ ̶̢̇c̸͖͐ā̷̯n̶̮̒c̶͙͠ȅ̵̥l̸̗̆?̸̬̀"̴̻͌ ̵̺͗I̴̪͂ ̵͖̾s̷͇̓a̴͓̽ǐ̶̜d̴̥̀,̵̨̚ ̴̛̜"̸̘́Ý̷͜e̸̬̓s̷̙͘,̴̤͝ ̸͓́ḭ̷̓t̵͍͊'̵̮͝s̴̨͆ ̴͙͂o̷̧̕n̶̪̈́l̷̝̉y̶̩͌ ̷͍̉3̴̖̚ ̴̧̇d̶̩͑a̸̪̐y̴̡͆s̴̖̒ ̴͈͊a̴͉͑w̷̝͑a̷̳͊y̴̝̓ ̶̜́b̴̞̄ų̴̛t̶̛̳ ̸̣͂I̴͍̅ ̷̝̈́h̵̥̊a̴͇̿v̶͔͗ȅ̴̪ ̵̡͂n̵̙̓o̶̮͑ ̴͍́r̵̖̓e̸͖̎ậ̶ĺ̸̼ ̶̭̅c̸̘̽ô̴͕m̴͎̀p̷̣̉l̸̗̚ä̷̜́i̵̗͛ṇ̵̑t̶̲̏.̵͈̔"̸̚ͅ ̴̜̀S̵̝͝ḣ̵͔e̶̙̍ ̴͉͛s̶̭̈a̴̬̽i̵̜̇d̴͖͆,̴͉͗ ̶̪̕"̴͖̂W̵͒ͅe̴̦̒l̴͉͗ḻ̸̿,̸̡͛ ̶̞̎g̶̬̎ò̶ͅo̶̦͝d̴̦͑ ̴̖̀f̶̜͂ọ̵́r̴̮͒ ̷̛̤y̷̢͘ö̴͖u̵̦͌!̸̛̻"̵̳͑
      ̴̤͝
      ̶̠͗ ̸̔ͅ ̵̭̽ ̷̘͂ ̸͚̍Î̷̱'̷̙̀m̸͉̆ ̵̰̍ś̴͖ô̴̳ ̸̟̔t̷̖͂h̴̼̆ả̴̧n̴̬͛k̶̡̛f̴͎̈́ȕ̵̬l̷̤̈ ̴̬̅f̵̤͂o̴̫͝r̵̲͗ ̴̺̅t̸̤͊ḧ̷͇i̶̼̒ŝ̷̮ ̵͉̀f̶͍̆o̵̲̅r̸̙͗ṷ̸͆m̸͙͋.̵̭̈́ ̶̧̉Ị̴͊f̷͂ͅ ̴̫̾Ḭ̴̏ ̸̯̈ḩ̵̅ȁ̴͚d̸̡͠n̴͙͠'̴͍̈́t̸́͜ ̵̦̽c̸̼͘o̷͚̔m̶͖̐ë̴̩́ ̴̖̅h̵̰́è̸̮r̶̙͂e̷͔͝,̴̻̅ ̸̰͌Ḯ̵̫'̸͍̈́d̴̠̃ ̵̨͆s̶͉̓t̶̗̿i̶̦̅l̵̬͐l̶̬̐ ̵͎̅b̶̛̗e̷͍͌ ̵̮̀"̶̥̀L̵̠͛į̵́s̶͕̏ṭ̶͗e̷̜͋n̴͇̚i̸̦̔n̴͖̒g̸̪̀ ̵̩̕f̷̜͑o̷̬̕r̴͔̊"̵̟͠ ̶̡͗m̴̥̓y̴͊ͅ ̵͔̓ẗ̵̠́i̸̢̒n̸̺̎n̸͇̐ḯ̸̜t̸͖̀u̵̞̒s̵̪̈.̶̜̀
      ̷̟̂ ̵̺̉ ̵̞͛ ̴̹͆ ̸̲͑Ȋ̵̦'̵͓͘m̵͖͊ ̸̢̓t̷͔̀h̵̯͐e̷͑͜ ̷͔̂ḻ̴͛a̸̜̓ș̸̍t̷͕̓ ̵̳̃ṗ̵͎e̵͈̕ṛ̵̈ŝ̵̗o̵͙̍n̸̡͘ ̶͔́ĩ̴̗n̸̰͛ ̴͉́t̶̯͛h̶̢̅e̸̠̅ ̶̳̋w̴̼̌o̵̘͋ṟ̶͆l̶̳̍d̸̩̐ ̷̇͜t̵̛̞h̶̗̐ă̷̤ṱ̴̈́ ̶̭́w̷̲̃ỏ̶̱ụ̸̅l̴̞̀d̵̢͒ ̷̜̀h̶̨͝a̵̯̓v̴̮͂ĕ̷͈ ̷̙̋t̷̖̾h̷͖͌o̸̱͠u̷͜͝g̴̬͒ẖ̵̌t̷̨̂ ̸͖͠t̸̩̾h̶̗̏ȧ̴̼t̴̤͌ ̵̣͊ȧ̸̯ ̷͚̚l̶̹̓i̵͚͝t̸̫͂t̶̝̅l̷̮̕e̵̯͂ ̸̐ͅş̸͛ë̷̮́l̷͖̇f̶̡̓-̶̲͌t̴̲͋a̴̖̅l̵̰͂k̷̺̆ ̵̛̤c̸̭͆o̷͍͒ű̷̖l̵͉̑ď̴̩ ̸̮̌b̶̖̄é̸̯ ̵͔͒ț̸̋h̷͇̿e̸̪͠ ̶͎̌ą̵̾n̵̗̐s̸̬̈́w̴̟͂e̶͙̓r̴͔̿.̵̯̑ ̴̰̓B̷͕̚ȗ̷̗t̷̻́ ̷̥͂a̵͉̽f̶̮̋t̶̪̎ë̴͕́r̷͚̚ ̷̞̑m̷̪̅ý̷̩ ̶̝̾l̷͚̃à̷͚s̴͉̒t̴͈͌ ̸͔̚r̸̹̉ö̸̯́ū̴̺n̸̞̄d̴̢͑ ̸͇̔o̴̧̎f̵̘̓ ̶̪̈ṁ̶̯e̷͔̓d̵͎͒i̷̗̐c̴̲̎a̷̘̎ẗ̸̜́ĩ̷͉ȍ̷͖n̸̖̈́,̵̣̍ ̸͓̓ã̵̬c̶̪͝ù̶͈p̸̜͝r̷̥̐e̷̮͑s̷̛̙s̸̢̽u̶̫͌r̵̢̕ë̶͜,̴̾͜ ̶̲̈́e̷͝ͅx̸̹́ė̸̱r̴͔̈́c̵̹͝i̴̯͐s̸̡̛ẹ̵̄s̵͎̈́,̸̯̃ ̵͇̓d̷̿͜o̸͚͊c̶̱͊t̸̨̉o̸̜͐r̶̯̈́ ̴̞̑v̵̓͜i̷̬͐s̸̰̒i̷͙̍t̶̠̕s̶͔̏ ̵̨͌a̶͔̾n̵̢͊d̷̡̑ ̷͉̔m̷̥̓a̶̤͛s̸̹͌ḱ̷͓i̶͉̾n̸͍͆g̵͚͒,̶͍̀ ̵̞̉Ï̷͈ ̴̘̊ẉ̴̃ā̶̞s̵͉͊ ̷̨͆r̶͎͒e̸̠͒ả̸̝ḍ̷͒y̶̝͒ ̴̹̏t̷̜̔o̷̻͛ ̵͚̃t̸̊͜r̶̞͛y̴̬̋ ̸̪͝ã̵͔n̶̹̽ẏ̷̯ṭ̴̍h̵͙̚i̴̻͌n̵͍̒g̷̲̎.̵̥̆
      ̵̱̇ ̸̧͒ ̵̜̂ ̵̝̑ ̵̙̔T̷̮͗h̸̘͝ḛ̵͑r̴̙͆ȩ̴͘ ̸̡̋i̷͕͒s̶͓̄ ̸̨̔n̷̳͂o̸̙̓ ̸̗̀ñ̶͖à̴̙m̷͖͝e̸͉͝ ̵̟̄f̸̞̊õ̷̮ŗ̵̿ ̸̦̌t̴̰̊h̸͓̀i̸͖̐s̴͈̽ ̵͎́t̷̝̓é̷ͅc̵͔̐h̵͉̍n̸͉͑i̸̟̅q̵̳͌û̵̙e̴̯͐ ̶̫͗s̸̛͕o̸̬͘ ̶̭̚I̵͕͒'̶̱̍l̴̫̇l̶̡̉ ̷͍̈́c̸̼̓a̴̳͋l̸͜͝l̶̬̓ ̴̖̏í̴͚ṭ̸̈́ ̸͔̑t̵̢͋ḧ̵̗́e̴̖͌ ̸̙̎4̶̽ͅ0̴̼̈́ ̶̜̍Y̶̟̍e̷͕͋a̸̟̎ř̸͈ ̷̬̇C̴̰͛ú̵̬r̶̟͘e̵̼͒ ̶̪̏f̷͚͐o̴̝͒r̷̤̐ ̷̜̊l̵͖̀ả̸̹c̶͎͘k̸̈́ͅ ̸͛͜o̵͕̐f̴̘͠ ̸̣́ȁ̷̜ ̵͕̈́b̶̗̿e̸̦̒t̵̡͊ṭ̷̓e̷̢̾r̵̖̅ ̵̢͂n̶̮̒a̶̞͒m̶̫͘ë̷̘.̸̲̿
      ̷͍͝
      ̵̙̈́ ̷̲̋ ̶̣̾ ̷͖̋ ̶̛̼T̵̩̄ḥ̷̿e̸̮͋ ̴̬͑t̷͔̀e̸̯͝c̶̩̒ȟ̴͕ṇ̸̚ĭ̵̻q̸̢͋u̵̗̚e̸̡̎ ̷̲̅ţ̴̑a̸̛̭k̴̯̔e̴̟͛s̶͈̒ ̶̢̿ö̷͉́n̸͍̕l̶̮̀y̷̾͜ ̵̫͝T̴͓͗W̶̡͋O̸̞͐ ̴͓̍s̷̛̺ẹ̴́c̷̑͜o̴̮̍n̷͉̿d̵̡͘s̵̰̿.̴̘̀ ̴͇́I̷̙͒f̵̗́ ̶͍̍Ḯ̷̢ ̷̟͒d̷͚̋o̴̗͒ ̵͖̑i̷̯̾t̴̡̏ ̵̨̛4̶̈ͅ0̷̟̎ ̸̭̚t̵̫̀ȋ̷̧m̷̻̄ẻ̴̞s̵̘͊ ̴͎̕ǎ̸̞ ̶̼̑d̵̹̓a̶͎̔ŷ̴͜,̴̺̐ ̵̧̉t̶̘̾h̷͚̑a̵̱͂t̸͉̽'̴̬̒s̶͙͌ ̷͖̿l̴̛̯e̵̢͋ṣ̸͒ṡ̷̜ ̶͔̊t̶̤̂h̴̟͊ä̸̠́n̴̦̔ ̵̝̈a̶̖͠ ̵͙͠ẗ̵̪́ǫ̶͛ṱ̸̚a̸̺̔l̸̪̃ ̵̠͝o̴̝͛f̸̤̀ ̷͙̕ȯ̴̟n̵̗̓ȇ̷ͅ ̵̳̂â̸̼n̷̟̂d̸̘͊ ̸̹̐a̷̡̍ ̷̨̽h̸̅͜a̸͖̎ĺ̵͚f̵̪̈́ ̵̟͌m̶̰̒i̵̢͆n̴̦̎u̷͚̾t̶̢͒ẽ̴͉s̴̮͝ ̸͔̆ă̵̗ ̶͖͑d̴̺́a̸̗̕y̴̻͋!̶͈̓!̸̺̚ ̴̯͠Ä̸̗́f̸͍̿t̸͓̅e̷̛̮r̷̪̃ ̷̀͜a̷̛̹ ̸̉͜f̸͎̊e̶̗̕ẅ̴̗́ ̴̥̾ẁ̴̼e̸̖̽e̶̳̊k̶̻̊s̵͚̋ ̸͚̒o̸͉͑f̸͖͝ ̶̬̍d̵̜̀ọ̸̾i̶̪̒n̸͈̉g̸͍͒ ̷̘͑ì̶̬t̷̬̕,̷̻͋ ̶̳̉Î̶̩'̶̦͐v̸͖͠e̴̖̎ ̸̹́h̶̆͜a̷̪̕d̵̙̈́ ̵̞̓b̵̩̀e̷͉̎t̴͕͛t̵̩͘e̴̩̓ṙ̶̜ ̷̺̏t̵̖̓h̵͜͝a̷̳͆n̷̪̑ ̵͓̚g̴̭̚r̸̘͒e̵̪͊ạ̵͆ṱ̶͐ ̵̫̋s̷̫̏ů̵͈c̵̺̄c̸͔͋e̵̥͆ŝ̴͚s̶̘̐.̵̗̇ ̴̭͋I̵͉̒ ̸͙̔h̷̰̾à̵͕v̴̝̈́ĕ̴͙n̶̼͆'̸̯̾t̴̙̋ ̴̜͋ê̸̻v̵̨̓e̴̬̋n̴̮̒ ̶̮͆h̵͈̒ä̸̤́d̸͎̚ ̷̮̑t̷͖̍o̵͎̅ ̶̠̊d̴̨̐ö̵̥́ ̷̛̩i̷̺͝t̴̖́ ̶̺͝t̶̥̓ŏ̸̰d̶̯͆ä̷̧́ẙ̸̨ ̶̖̄a̸͓̐n̸͈̑d̶̠̒ ̶̣͐ȋ̵̼ẗ̶̡'̷̫͘s̷͈̔ ̴͜͝ṉ̵͠o̸̥͠ẉ̸̕ ̸̏ͅl̷̔ͅu̷͚͌n̸̘̄c̷̳̀h̷͖͘t̸̘͑i̷̻͠m̸̠͂ȅ̴̠.̴̠͆ ̷̛ͅN̵͔̕o̶̯͒,̷͈̿ ̶͉̃Ǐ̶͕ ̴̬̇h̴̠͒a̴̘͌v̸͍̍e̴̱̾ ̶̨̓N̷̫͘O̴͎̒T̶̼͠ ̶̣̚h̶͓̊e̷̥̿a̷̯͒r̷̭̊d̵̫̂ ̷͇͌m̵̞͋y̴̢͂ ̵͘͜t̵̡̛i̵͍͑n̸̡̍n̴̲͗i̶̧̍t̴̹̿u̸̬͠ś̴̟ ̶̲͑ẗ̷̡́ò̶̫d̶͇̋a̸͖̐y̷̡̏.̸̖̑ ̴͈̄I̴͉͘ ̶̞̇ö̶͇́ǹ̴̼l̶̲̑ý̴͚ ̷̟̃h̵̜̐a̷̝͊v̶̛̘ĕ̶̗ ̷̫͠t̵̛̯ȍ̶̳ ̶̻͆d̶̺͝o̸̯͠ ̶̙͝i̸̼̚t̸̝̋ ̶̪̕2̵͖͠ ̸͔̕õ̵͙ṙ̶͕ ̸̤̂3̶̡̛ ̷̗̉t̷̡̅ĩ̴̱m̷̼̀ê̶̫s̶̝̎ ̴̥͝a̴̫̕ ̸͔̎d̶͇̂a̷̝͆y̴̬̍ ̷͓̆n̶̙̓o̷̙̓w̶̦̒.̵͔̀
      ̴͈̉
      ̸̥̾ ̸͇̍ ̵̪͆ ̵́ͅ ̴̜̽Ī̵̺'̷̢̍ṁ̴̝ ̴̡͠n̷̞̉o̶͈̕t̴̮͆ ̸͕͆w̶̯̾o̵͓̍r̷̦̾k̷͍͝ī̵̹n̷͕͠g̵̝̃ ̴̮̾u̷̝̓p̸̧͝ ̷͍͛t̶̺̑h̸͍̾i̷̜̒s̷̬͛ ̵̛ͅp̵̭͛o̶͔̓s̴͍̆t̵̥͌ ̴̤̀t̷̳̏o̷̟͛ ̸͈̽l̸͇͒e̴̫͝ǎ̵̳ḍ̵̚ ̷̘̏t̷̯̍ǫ̵͠ ̶̞͂a̴̪͘ ̴̹̾c̷̜͑o̵̫͊m̷̰̍m̵̬̕e̷͙͝ŗ̷̽c̶̼̾ì̷̜ă̴̢l̶̡͋!̶̜͛!̴̟͗ ̸̭̿h̶̗́a̶̜͌h̴̭͊a̵͔̕ ̸̰͂N̷͖͑o̶̗̚,̴̛̗ ̶̡̎I̸̮͆'̵̗̐m̷̙͛ ̷̺͋n̴̖͘ô̶̝t̵̰͠ ̵̻̎s̵͔̒è̵̜l̷̃ͅl̵͔͑í̶̹ń̵̹g̴̺̽ ̶̟̒a̶̯͒n̷̺̓y̴̖͝ẗ̶͇́h̷̤͂ì̵̻n̷̹̊g̵̜͝.̴͈͂ ̸̬̏I̴͇͘'̵̈ͅm̵̞̿ ̶͉̋j̶̺̎u̴̩͑s̴̱̆t̵̩͝ ̷̣̇á̶̩n̴͉̉ö̴̯t̵̖̀h̴̙̃ȩ̴̌r̸̹̂ ̷͇̐ǵ̸͉ṵ̴͑y̸̨͝ ̶͓̽h̵̦͝e̵̪͒ŕ̸ͅe̴͙͆ ̸̝̈o̴͈͋ṇ̵́ ̷̩̕t̵͚̄h̷̲̆ē̵͕ ̵͖͆ḟ̵̳o̴̙̔r̴̡͐u̷͋͜m̶͈̅.̷̧̋ ̸̘͒Į̸͋ ̴̣̇w̴̢͠à̵͕n̶͚̏t̷͇́ ̵̘͝y̴͕̆o̶͇̿ṵ̸̈ ̸͖̂ṯ̵̍o̸̦͑ ̸̼̒k̶͕̄n̵̨̆o̴͍̾ẅ̷̭́ ̶̫͆h̵̘͗ō̸̤w̵͈͝ ̴̩̎B̵͎̉A̷̙̒D̷̩̄ ̸͔͗ṃ̶̉y̶͊͜ ̷̪̋ť̴͚i̷͝ͅn̴͇̿n̷͙͝ì̶̲t̸̠̑u̸̜͆ś̸͉ ̶̣͆ẘ̸̡ḁ̵̏s̷̢͝,̸̭͑ ̸̲̇h̸̲̐o̷̤͝w̴͈͋ ̵͍̓l̴̬̋o̸̯͊n̸̫̅g̶̨͂ ̸̫͌Ȋ̴̺ ̸̬̃e̸̤̿n̷̳̉d̷͛͜u̶̲͠r̵̾͜ȇ̸͖d̸̢̈́ ̴̮̃a̶̻̎ṇ̴͠d̷͓̐ ̷̤̆ș̶̉u̵̥̒f̷̣̂f̴͔̅ȩ̸̿r̷̹̆e̴̹̔d̵͈̀,̸͚͒ ̵͍͌a̵̛̗ń̴̰d̸͇̚ ̵̭̾ḣ̵͓o̷͓͋w̴͝ͅ ̴͔͒g̵͉̈ò̴̼o̸̝͘d̵̙̋ ̸̢̊Ĭ̸̹ ̷̠̆f̸̗̒ẹ̸͒e̸̲͊ĺ̸̬ ̸͈̂n̶̥̓ọ̴̅w̶͇̽.̵̠̾ ̸̮͆M̷̘̈́y̸̯̆ ̸͓̽t̸̯͝ị̵͗n̶̨͋ń̵̮í̷̯t̶̬̀u̴̢͆s̵̝̀ ̴͔̇w̵͈̉a̷̪̅ş̸̃ ̶̨͊b̴̫͛r̶̛̻o̶̻͘ú̶̠g̸̖̽ḣ̴̗t̵̡͘ ̸̩̍o̷̳̽n̷̤͝ ̴͕̆f̷̬͗r̶̭̅o̶̖͌m̷͈̈́ ̶̳̚p̷͙̿l̶̟̑ḁ̷̎ỳ̸̳ḭ̸̅n̸̺͐g̴̯̅ ̵͙̀a̸͔̚w̶̪͝f̷̠̀ụ̷̊l̶͙̓l̴̫̓y̷͎͋ ̶͕̐l̵̰͒o̸̬̾u̵̲͑d̵͉̕ ̷̲̒m̵̛̖u̶̼͗s̸͈͘i̵̙̇c̵̖̔ ̴̹͋w̷͖̉ḥ̵͑ḛ̴̂n̶͍̔ ̶̩̅Ỉ̵͖ ̵̙̽ẅ̵̬́ȃ̵̖s̸̕ͅ ̸̜͋a̵͉͗ ̶̡͂t̶̜͒e̵̳͒e̸͓̕n̶͇͋a̷̪͗g̶̦̈e̶͙͗r̸̨̂,̵̜̈́ ̵̯͛a̷͓͌l̶͚̑s̷̺̓ơ̷̬ ̷͓̅f̸̝͒r̸̮̕ò̸̞m̷̪̚ ̷̭͛ṱ̸̈a̷̛̦k̷̲̃i̷̤͝n̶͉̄g̴̡͑ ̸̥̇ā̷̢l̸̡͝l̴͉̒ ̵̠̒k̸͔̔i̴̱̾ṅ̸̮d̴͔͠s̸̙̓ ̶̜͒ò̴͎f̷̭̂ ̸̡̈́ś̴͕ṯ̶͗r̶̛̠o̵̺͛n̴̞̂g̸̩̒ ̴͇͋p̵̽ͅr̸̼̈́ė̷̜s̵̰͛c̸̡̍r̵̙̐i̸̛̝p̵͍͒t̸̨̓ī̴͈o̴͛͜n̷̰͝ ̷̛̱m̴̜̋į̸̒g̷̢͛r̶̰̆à̴̻ĩ̵̡n̷͚̒ȩ̵̇ ̴͇͘m̷̢͠ẹ̴͌d̵̗͝ị̷̂c̷̐͜i̴̖͛ǹ̶̠e̷͎͒ ̵͉͠w̷̩͛h̸̺͑e̶͙͐n̷̆͜ ̶̩̆I̸͚̚ ̷̯͊w̸̩͌ą̵̕s̶̥͛ ̶̢̐ỳ̷̞ọ̷̕ü̵̺ń̷̰g̴̞̅.̸̼̇ ̵̙͒I̷̖̽'̵̥̋m̴̡̚ ̴̧͐5̶͉͋6̶͚̔ ̸̙̓y̷̗͋e̵͉͝a̴̹͑r̶̉ͅs̷̞̒ ̵͔̔o̴̲͘l̶̤̓ḑ̸̄,̸̤̎ ̶̹͛c̵̱̈́ȁ̷̟n̴̫͐ ̷̞̽y̵̦̅o̴͈̕u̶̲͝ ̶͍͗i̴̡̚m̷̯͌å̶̹ğ̴͈ì̵͕n̸̜͘e̵͔̍ ̵͇͝h̵͊ͅŏ̸̭w̵͓̄ ̷͚͘G̵̱̔O̸̘̎O̵̧̓D̴͎͠ ̴̈͜i̵̗͑t̶̬̓ ̵̺͋f̸͍̀ẽ̷̱ë̸͚l̶̲̄s̸̘͠ ̷̪̚ṫ̸͔ỏ̸̢ ̷͇̋b̶̙͌è̴̫ ̵̫̎r̶̒͜i̵̢̓d̵̯͝ ̶͕͂o̵̩̐f̶̺̕ ̴̫̀t̴̪͐i̴̯̇n̴͇͝n̵͚̎i̴͊͜t̷̠͒ü̷̢s̷̮̓?̴̥̈́
      ̸̪̅
      ̸̥͒ ̸͉̅ ̷̬͝ ̸̱̕ ̸̺͐Î̷̮ ̷̧̀h̶͍̕a̷̟͠v̶̬̈è̷̞ ̸̳̾t̶̚͜o̷͚͌ ̵̜̿b̸͇͑e̵͙͛ ̷̼̇h̸͓̓ŏ̵͍ǹ̸̩e̸̺͛s̴̱̓t̸̖́,̴̣̉ ̷̨̋i̴̘͗f̴̙̾ ̸̬́I̴͖̎ ̵̗̾l̷͍͋ì̵͜s̴̢͝t̴̲̎e̸̖͘ṉ̴̑ ̴͔͠Ḟ̸̭Ò̸̬Ŕ̸̢ ̸̤̇m̵̝̄y̸͖̌ ̷̯̚t̸̢̂i̷̮͑n̶̘̅n̶̫̽i̸̳͊t̸̬̃ü̴̟s̷̮̿,̸͇̓ ̵͙̂i̴̪̾t̴̟͗ ̶͈́a̸̘̓p̵̯̎p̶͝ͅe̴̛̲a̸̛̰r̸̥͋s̷̝̑.̴͚̅ ̶̘̓O̶̼͆v̸̹͊e̸̟̓r̸̦͂ ̶̯̆t̵͇̅h̵̫̊ẽ̸̢ ̵̼͘y̸̲͘ḙ̶̾a̶̯̿r̶̪̚s̴̼͑ ̵̻̈i̶͎̊t̴͚͋'̶̝͗s̷͕̎ ̸͇̓c̶̨̛o̶͎̿m̶̥̚e̸͚̐ ̴̘́a̴̱͌n̸̲͋d̵̠̓ ̶͚̎g̵̛̜ỏ̴̮ṉ̸͘e̷̙͌ ̸̦̕b̶̝̈u̴̩͐t̴͈̐ ̷͈̽ḽ̶̋ä̶̠t̸̪̓ȇ̸͎ľ̸̹ỷ̶̡ ̵̝̃I̴̜͒ ̴̪͒w̸͕͒ă̷̪ṣ̸͝ ̵̺̂g̶̦͌ŗ̶͠ǒ̵̖ẃ̵̨i̴̮͌n̷̬͠g̷̦̃ ̴̝͌t̶͍̎i̷͈̐r̴̥̅e̸̻̽d̸̮̉ ̶͚͠o̴̝̿f̸͉̓ ̵͔͊ẅ̶̜́a̵͚͝i̷̦͑ț̷͝i̸̪̇n̸͎̅g̵̫̉ ̶̻̄f̴̜̄ö̶͔r̴̝̿ ̴̈́͜h̸͙͘ả̸͖b̶̼̏ǐ̵̦t̴̝́u̷͎̔a̵̳̚t̷̜̽ĭ̷͖ǫ̶̈́n̸̛̲ ̸͍̐a̷̝̾ń̷̥d̸̰͂ ̴̲̍f̵͚͆e̵̗͋e̸̙̒l̸̮̀į̶̋ń̵̺g̴̛̱ ̵̦͊s̸̼̅t̵̺͑r̶̻̒e̴̛̗s̸̯͒ś̶̥e̷͙̕d̷̲̅ ̶̧̈o̷̘̽ų̷̛t̷̨̑.̸̑͜ ̸̭͂Ã̸̱ ̷͓̌w̷̺̄h̴̟͂i̵̹͑l̴͈̋ë̸̖ ̸̼͆b̶̧̎ã̶̞c̵̱̈́k̸̠͘ ̵͈̊I̶̗͝ ̸̼̀w̷̰̃a̸̻̿s̷̞̃ ̴́ͅg̵̼̀ọ̶̕ì̷̪n̴̳̅g̸͚̅ ̸̩̃ẗ̴̰o̷̰͑ ̵̤́ş̶́t̸̞͒ọ̶̐r̴̩͌e̶͚͆ś̵͎ ̶̹͝l̷̨̈́o̵̭͛ŏ̶̦k̷̞̆ĭ̶̙ñ̴̹g̶̱̃ ̵͕͝f̴͖̃ǒ̶̲r̵̙̔ ̴͍̈t̷̳͘ĥ̸̢ȅ̵̢ ̵̬͐p̴̭̄e̸̩̎r̸̭͛f̷͍̓ȩ̶͊c̶͖̄t̶̥̓ ̵̬͑l̶̡̍ī̸̟t̶̲̅ț̶͋l̷̢͆ȅ̸̮ ̵̗͌Ḿ̸̘P̶̧̈́3̸͎̽ ̵̞͛p̵͓̋l̸̘̋a̷̳͊ỷ̴͕ȩ̶͊r̸̩̒ ̵̼̆Í̵̠ ̶̭̇c̸̣̅o̵̧̓ü̶͉l̸͈̊d̴͎͘ ̸̠̈́ẅ̵̪e̴͇̓a̶͑͜r̷͔͑ ̴̧̑a̸͕͛l̵̺̕l̸̲͐ ̸̭͌ḋ̶̡ȃ̵̢y̸͘ͅ ̵̤͐l̴̦͑o̶̢͐ń̴̩g̸̻͊ ̵̟̎ľ̸̟ï̴ͅs̸̠̔t̴̟̓e̸̗͆n̷̟̿i̸͓͘n̷͍̓g̸̜̓ ̵̟̋t̶͖͊o̵͍̔ ̷͇́ơ̸ͅc̷̹̐ẽ̶̲á̴̖n̴͈͠ ̴̹̑s̵͘͜o̶̖͝ṷ̷́n̷̘͝d̸̫̀s̴̬̽.̷̖͂ ̸̬̄I̵̕͜ ̸̼͘d̴͖̏ĭ̴̭d̷̖͗ ̷͇̽n̸̫͊ó̶̳t̴̡̆ ̷̳͠l̴͙̊i̶͚͗k̴̡̄ḙ̸͒ ̸̞̒t̵̩͝h̵͚͐a̸̫̎ṭ̴̌ ̸̣͘i̵̡͛d̵̼͒ḛ̶͂a̷̠̕ ̷̼̈́m̷̙̆u̸̗̔c̷͎͋ȟ̴̼,̶̟̈́ ̵͚̄ă̷͖n̷̡̐d̵̺͐ ̵̬̈́a̶̡͘b̵̨͐ŏ̷̝ṵ̴́t̴̼͗ ̴̻̉t̸̖͘h̴͓̚ā̸̠t̸͕̓ ̵̼̕t̷̟͊į̵̔m̵̢̒e̷̱͋,̵̛ͅ ̶̙̍Ỉ̶̪ ̸̟̾s̸̘̔ȁ̵̫w̸̧̋ ̷̹̽a̶̳̋ ̸͕̈p̴̥̓ȏ̷̳s̸̟͒t̸̨̎ ̸͉͒h̸̠̄e̴̩͛r̶̛͈e̴̳̔ ̴̢̚ö̴̼n̷̲̋ ̵͓͐t̵̝́h̷̦͐ë̴̡́ ̸̲̋f̸̑͜ó̵̮r̸̤͆u̷̯͛m̴̰̈ ̶̪̍t̵͖̓h̸͖͠ǎ̶̲t̶̜̍ ̷͈͐t̵̙͑r̸͚͌ǘ̵̡l̸̦͋ÿ̶̦́ ̴̓͜c̵̗͒h̶̘̑a̴͇͗n̷̘͂ġ̵̝e̵͕͝ď̸͉ ̶̳̂m̸͉̏ÿ̵̜́ ̵͈͘l̸͕͘i̷̯̎f̸̱͝ė̴͉.̶̩̏ ̸̟͗T̸̰̏h̶̨͝è̸̯y̸̝͋ ̴̈́͜t̶̨̎o̴͍͂l̴̢͐d̸̫͗ ̸͇̈́ã̵̩b̸̟͗ŏ̷̰ǔ̶̥ṯ̷̑ ̸̣̾t̶̤̂h̴̲͒e̶̕͜ ̸̜̊ţ̷͂e̷̼̿c̵̳̀h̶̺̓n̴̥̐i̷̻͝q̴̣̉ȗ̸͈é̷̪ ̷͓̚o̶̱̕f̴̯͆ ̷̠̎r̴͈̀e̸̗͂d̵̮̓i̷̜̎r̵̙͊e̵̯̔c̶̘̐ṯ̷͊ĭ̷̡n̷̹̐g̶̰̒ ̵̗͘m̷̙̕ẏ̵͙ ̵̞͒ț̶̉h̶̜̊o̸̺͊u̵̘̔g̴̲͊ȟ̵̘t̴̫̐ṣ̵̑ ̸̪̓f̶͚̄r̸̪͘ọ̴̚m̴̢̃ ̵̼̾t̶̲͛h̸̳́ȩ̷̾ ̶̙́S̵̥̎O̷̥̓U̴̪̓N̶̫̈́D̸̯͒ ̷̯̊ǒ̸̰f̶̺̓ ̶͐ͅm̶͈̑ȳ̴͙ ̸̨̓ṭ̶̒i̷̫͋n̵̤̑n̸͓͝í̵͓t̸̮͝û̷̦s̷̖͘ ̵̨͂t̶̠͘o̸̢͝ ̷͙̔m̵̱͛ỵ̷̉ ̸̌ͅR̸̺̎Ḙ̴͊S̵̥͐P̷̙̋Ọ̵̈́N̵̰̈́S̶̞͂Ę̶͛ ̵͙͒t̷̝͑o̶̝̿ ̴̹̃m̴̭͆y̵̜̍ ̶͔͊t̶̟͋į̴̇n̴̪͝n̶͖̊i̶̩̽t̸̢̀u̵̧̓ș̷͑.̵͈̄ ̶̟̋Ī̶͇ ̸̘̎r̴̹̄e̶̩̕a̴̪͋ḍ̴̾ ̷̮͑ỉ̶̬t̸̠̀ ̵̠̋a̴͋͜n̴̙͘d̷͚̏ ̴̼́t̵͚̉h̴͙̑ō̵̼ṷ̶̇g̴̠̐ḧ̴͕́t̴̟̉,̷̨͗ ̵̺̈́Y̷̥͐a̷̛̰ ̶̰̀Ỷ̷̖a̷̹̿,̷̼̾ ̵̨̃p̸̠͠s̸͔̆ý̶͖c̶͔̋ḧ̴͚ỏ̸̞ ̵̢͂b̶̠̂a̶͎̕b̸̺̈́b̶̤͂ḻ̷̉e̶̱͋,̷̠̈́ ̴̡̐ȃ̶̬n̴̙̊o̸̥̽t̵̠͠h̴̜̋ë̸̢́r̸͖͝ ̷͙̃n̴͚͗e̴̖̍w̸͚̕ ̶̨̾c̷͖̑ù̵͈r̴̜̀e̸̠̓,̶̒ͅ ̷̱̊m̵̝͌i̶̞̒n̵͇͝d̴͎͝-̷̼̈o̷̡͑v̶̥͝e̴̦͗ṙ̸͙-̴̨͛m̸̳̄ả̵̟t̵̘̂t̵̜̾é̷͓r̶͇̒,̸͕͌ ̷̆͜e̸̝̒t̶͚̿c̸̛͔.̸̨͒.̷̦̿.̶͚͌ ̸̦̐I̴̛̞ ̶͔͘g̶̡̾u̵̡̽e̴̻̾s̸̝̾ṣ̶̎ ̷̣̈́ŷ̷͇ó̴̘ǘ̵̫ ̴͓͆ć̸̡o̸̱̓u̶̺͝l̵̦̾d̶͙̚ ̴̜͑s̸̝̓ả̸̯y̷̻̌ ̷̙̅Į̸̈́ ̸̼̂h̴͈̋ȃ̴̤d̸͚͝ ̵̰͘a̴͖̋ ̴̖͂s̶̙̄ȃ̴̡d̵͎̃ ̶̣͠a̵̺͗ņ̷̊d̶͍̿ ̴̯͠n̵̯̕ë̶͉́g̸̺̈a̸̦̕t̵͑͜i̷̢̋v̶̛̳e̶͖͊ ̵͔̈́ö̴͓́u̶̪̓t̶͉̐l̶̹̔o̸̡̾ő̷̯k̴̭̉.̸̑͜ ̶̘͋T̷͊͜h̵͔͒a̴̬̍n̵̻̔k̵̻͝ ̵̱̇g̵͇̈ö̴͍́ó̴͍d̷̗̿n̴̢͠è̵̦ṡ̸͇s̸͕̑ ̷̏͜f̴̗̚ō̸̡ṙ̷͈ ̷̯̌m̶̧̉ÿ̸͈́ ̸̦̅ḋ̵͓ě̴̩s̸͈͆p̵̳̈́ȇ̸̺r̷̠͊a̶͎͌t̶̠͒i̸̛͜o̴͎̚n̵̥̕,̴̒ͅ ̷̩̏b̴͉͂e̸̼͗ċ̷̹a̵͇͘ụ̷͗s̸̯̿e̷̼͝ ̸͔͆ṫ̶̞h̷̳͛ê̴̲ŕ̴̨ȩ̵͠ ̶͕̌w̶͎̏a̷͈͘s̵̯̔ ̶͗͜ń̸͉o̶͈̓w̸̭͘h̸̳̐ḛ̵͂r̶̙̽e̵͉͒ ̷͘͜l̴͍̃e̸̥͋f̷̨͋t̵͚̂ ̸͈̉f̷̻̍ŏ̵̲r̶̪͌ ̶̳͆m̷͎̓e̵̻͐ ̷̜͝t̷̠̉o̴̢͗ ̷̻̏g̸̛̖ǫ̷̂ ̷͚́s̸̋ͅo̶͍̾ ̷̟̄I̸̝͒ ̴̣̍g̵̤̃a̵̖͋v̵͖̏e̶̩͊ ̷̹͆i̶̗͆t̸̜̃ ̴̣̿á̷̝ ̵̞̊g̶͓̃o̷̰͊ȏ̵̞d̴̑ͅ ̶͎̊t̵̗̋r̸̙̋y̵̤̍.̶̠̽
      ̴̧̃
      ̸̻̐ ̶̧̚ ̵̖̀ ̷̹̀ ̷̤̍B̸̲͌é̶̟f̷̞̂ỏ̸̟r̷͈̕ę̴̽ ̷̩̍I̷͎̐ ̸͉͆d̷̹̓i̶̤̎s̶̱̈́c̶͉̍o̷̼̕ṽ̴̞ę̶͝r̷̼̈́e̸̖͆d̷̞͛ ̸͚́t̴̳̆h̸̗̋ȅ̷̠ ̷̩͐4̴͋ͅ0̷̝̈ ̵̦̿Ŷ̵͉è̵͎a̸̧̅r̷̺̚ ̵̖̕Ç̴̆u̷̟͒ȓ̷̗ḛ̴̀,̷̰̒ ̴̫̕e̵͙̎v̷̨͝ê̶͉r̶͔͠y̵̝̆ ̸̧̒m̶̙̈́o̸̙̿r̵̙͝n̷̳̎ǐ̸̟n̷̝̍g̷̳̒ ̸̳̒I̴̍ͅ ̵̧̄ẇ̴̫ä̵̤s̵͓̀ ̸̲̈́g̵̤̾e̷̱̓t̸͍̉ț̸̀ỉ̷͉n̵͕̾g̸̥̅ ̶͉̏u̸̢̿p̷͕̾,̷̈́ͅ ̵̤̽a̸̝͒n̶̎ͅḋ̵̲ ̷͓̾ţ̴̆ḣ̴̭ê̸̲ ̴̳̂t̸̺̓i̴͖͛n̵̻̓n̶̜̉i̵̻͠t̸͔͛u̴̯͗s̶͎͆ ̷̬̒w̸̳͒a̶̝̓s̴̩͋ ̷͕̚t̴̰̒h̷̛̤ę̴̐r̴̨̊ẻ̵ͅ,̸̤̈́ ̵̬̒å̷̻f̵͉̅ẗ̶͙́è̵̝r̶͈̾ ̴͙̔ḃ̶̤r̸͇̀ě̸̟a̶̼̚k̶̩͆f̸͊ͅa̴̞̿s̴̨͝t̸̢̔ ̸̬̀ț̶̏i̵͔̅m̵̤̃e̴̯͝ ̴̗͗I̴̳͠ ̵͇͐w̴̞̄a̷̚͜s̶̻͒ ̸̲̅ā̶̱l̴̢̑ṟ̶̈́ë̵̫ặ̸d̵̨̈y̵͇̓ ̶̨͛ẁ̴̜h̶̻̀ị̵͑p̸͜͠p̷̥̀é̶̹d̶̝̀ ̸̟͊ö̷̘́ů̷̙t̸̝̀ ̸̘͑ḧ̷̙́ä̴̞v̴͓̕i̸̤͆ń̸͙g̶̟̿ ̷̂͜ţ̸͆ó̸̘ ̵̂ͅl̴͈͂i̴͙̊ŝ̶͈t̵̝́e̷͓̿n̷̗̆ ̸͓̀t̷̰̾o̵͉̚ ̷̟̾ĩ̴͎t̶͉̑.̴̣͊ ̵̢̇A̸̧͛n̵̬͛d̴̺̄ ̸̫̓a̷͎͂l̸̜̐ļ̴̕ ̴̧̀d̵̹̓a̵̪͌y̸̱͛ ̶̾ͅl̸̛̪o̶̳͌n̷̤̒g̷̋͜ ̵͎̑I̸̠̅'̷͚̾d̶̨̀ ̶̱̓b̷͈̏e̴̙̾ ̶̟̐s̷̳͊á̴̫ẏ̵͇i̷̤̇ň̴̲g̴̳͛ ̴̞̈́t̶͍̀ỏ̴̼ ̷̯́m̴͕̈́y̸̲̿s̴̡̒ë̶͓́l̶̹͒f̵̕͜,̸̠̑ ̵͈̇"̵̔ͅW̷̠̉h̸̨̾y̴͉͒ ̵̞̚m̶͎͆ë̴̪́?̸̛̝ ̷͕̈́Ẅ̷̞́h̴͈̾ÿ̶͇́ ̵̜͊i̸̱̍s̵͚͋ ̷̧̌ĩ̶̥ṯ̷͘ ̴̉͜s̷͓͐ó̵̰ ̴̠͛l̵̨̊o̶̳̽u̷̼͘d̶̩́?̸̞̈́ ̷̺̅I̸̝͝ ̶̰͒w̷̧͌i̶̲̇s̸̘̋ḧ̴̡́ ̶̢͌í̴̜t̵͙͝ ̶͈́ẅ̶̙́ō̷͚ù̴͙l̷̠͘d̵͕̄ ̸̭̓j̶̒͜ṳ̵̾s̸̗̔t̶̙͊ ̶̫̐g̴̟͊e̵̞̊t̵̢͗ ̸̺͝a̵̟̔ ̵̖̋ḷ̵̚ȋ̷͓ț̸̃ť̶̤l̵̪͌ê̷͉ ̸̬̉q̷̠͠ǘ̵̞ḭ̴̊e̴̐͜ṱ̷̑e̷̗̽r̴̡͆.̷̭̑ ̴̨͂Ḯ̵͍f̵̯͝ ̴̟̚ȉ̶ͅt̵̥͘'̶̤̓s̷̠̽ ̷̭̂w̴̧̌ọ̴́r̵̪̊ś̴͉ë̸͉́ ̶̫̐ẗ̷̼o̶̭͝m̴͚͑o̸͉͑ṟ̸̛r̸̳̓o̸̟̐w̸̼͑ ̴͉͘I̷̥̕ ̷͇͆ḍ̴̈́ŏ̸͉n̵̢̈́'̷̯̾t̵̫̂ ̷̩̈́k̷͖̄ñ̸̪o̶̖͠w̵̞͘ ̴̼͗w̴̳̓h̸̗́a̸̙̚t̵̟̓ ̷͆ͅI̴̩̽'̶̬͋l̴̼̚l̴̦̒ ̴̨̀d̷͍̍ȍ̵̝.̵̜̉ ̷̘̉W̷̱̽h̷̛̹y̸̰̍ ̶̢̈́c̷̻̒a̴͙͠n̴͍͘'̴̖̇t̸̙̅ ̵̳͛t̶̯͘h̶̯͐ě̷͖ ̷̧͋d̸͎̈ǫ̶̈́c̴͕͌t̷͚̎ȯ̸͙ř̵̦ ̸̗̓d̸̻͒ö̶̭ ̴̫͋s̸̮̈́õ̵͓ḿ̶̡e̴͎͊t̷̖͝ĥ̶ͅi̷͎̒n̸͇̊g̵͔͆?̷̩̃ ̵̖̚Į̵̌t̷̮̏'̴̢̑s̷̘͘ ̷̯͠s̵͚͆o̸̫̓ ̶̧̓ḷ̴̿o̴̮͑ṳ̶́d̸̠͗,̸̈́ͅ ̶̝͗n̴̟̿o̶̬͛b̶̫̍o̶̧̅d̴̛̫y̵͍͋ ̶͔̌k̵̰̿n̷͉͊ỏ̸̼w̷̨̌s̵̢͊ ̶͓̀w̵͇͝h̶͈̾a̸̮͆t̴͍͆ ̸̘͊t̴̗̓h̵̜͂i̷̧͗s̶̘͋ ̷̣̐i̸̳͝s̷͚̄ ̷̢̇l̶̩͗i̷͍̾ḱ̸̟e̸̗͆!̶̩̚"̷̤͋ ̵̺̇I̵̢͛ ̷̟̊w̷̺͐a̴͚̍s̸̟̾ ̴͗͜m̶̤̒e̷̫͝ǎ̸̢ș̷̒ù̶̻ṟ̴̃i̵̛̖n̸͚͛g̵̛̳ ̵͕͐m̶̗͐ẙ̴̢ ̸̠͌t̴̞͂i̸̝̊n̶̯̆n̵̫͛i̶̮̅t̷̠̊ü̶̧s̷̞̒.̶͋ͅ
      ̴̥̇
      ̷̹̋ ̴͇̈ ̴͍͘ ̸͖͗ ̴̘̈́Ḯ̷̭ ̶̬̎s̴̞̑ṭ̸̐o̷̭͋p̵͖̒p̷̖̐ẻ̶͈d̸̙͌ ̸̙̀t̵̤̏a̷̭̐l̵͈͐k̴̰̃i̵̹͑n̶̤̋g̴̫͆ ̵͚͐t̴̬̕ŏ̷͎ ̸̙͆m̴̮̔y̴̮̒ś̷͈ě̴̤l̶̤̎f̷̬̐ ̴̡͊l̴̟͐ị̸̀k̷̛̞ĕ̷̳ ̵̯̀t̴̞̓h̷͕̑a̵̘͐t̷̮͘.̵̱͝ ̴̰̈B̷̥͝ŭ̴̩ṯ̴̓ ̵̰͝s̴̢̀t̶͖̋o̶͉͆p̵̝̌p̴̢͌i̶͓͋n̵͉͝g̶̠̀ ̸̬̅t̸̰̏h̶̠̒ë̸̠́ ̵̪̑"̶̢͝T̷̥̐i̶͉͋n̶̩̉n̴̙͆i̸̖̅t̵̙̕u̵̲̾s̵̢̾ ̷̦̋T̶̠̓a̶̠͠l̷͚̉k̷̠̀"̶̮̇ ̴̱͘w̶͍͊à̶͎ṡ̶͍ṉ̶̉'̴͓̐ț̸̆ ̷̫̇e̸̙͂n̶̰̏ó̵͔ü̶̧g̷̬̊h̷̝̚.̴̨̛ ̷̜̆Î̴̯ẗ̷͎́ ̵̜͑h̵̹̚a̸͈͊s̶̭̊ ̵͉́ṱ̷̎o̷̱͛ ̶̩̾b̷͎͝ẽ̸̦ ̸̮͑r̴͉̍e̸̡̎p̶̢̓l̸̢̒ä̷̖́c̸̭͑ḛ̵͘d̸̯̎ ̶̩̃b̵͉͝ẏ̷͇ ̵͉̏s̴̞̓ǭ̵m̷͙̎e̵͙͘t̷̯̚ḩ̶͌i̶̧͘n̴͕͗g̶͖͗ ̴̖̊e̷̮̿ĺ̵͕s̴͔̾e̵̜͒ ̸̰͌w̵͇͝h̸̼̾e̴̮͌n̸̹͒ ̵͕̿I̵͕̿ ̴͇̽d̶̰͋o̷̚͜ ̵͠ͅh̸͉̿ḙ̷̕a̷͇̅r̵̨͊ ̴̙̑t̵̼̔h̵̲͛e̴̟͝ ̴̫̊t̸̹̄ȉ̵̻ṇ̷̓n̵̘͊ỉ̵͇t̶͔̐u̷͎̇s̶̰͊.̸̝̋ ̶͇̍Ṣ̶͘o̸̞͋ ̷̬̋I̶͓̿ ̴̲̀s̷͚̏t̷͙͂á̷̤r̶̗̽ṭ̴̔è̴̝d̷̗̏ ̵̡͋ś̸̝a̷̖̓y̶̻̔í̸͜n̷̎͜g̵͍̀,̵̧̚ ̵̥̈́"̷͉̇I̵̤͘ ̶̡̀h̷̛͈ẻ̶̟a̵͉̕r̶̝͋ ̷̪͋ṯ̶̆h̸͎̎é̶͔ ̶̤̿t̴̻͗i̷͈̍n̸̢͗ñ̵͚ǐ̵̱t̷̮̒u̵̼̿ṡ̴ͅ,̶͙̃ ̷̠͑í̸͎t̷͖́'̸̪̓s̵̺̄ ̷̭͗m̷̞̾a̴̪̾k̶̯̾ḭ̵̋n̷̻̎g̶̫͒ ̵̝̀ṁ̶̫ē̵͍ ̵͓̊n̷̩͝è̵̲r̴̠̓v̵̆ͅơ̷̳ǘ̷̟s̷̹̋.̴̨̌"̵̺̓ ̵̨͗Ỏ̸̦ŗ̸͒,̷̞̓ ̶̙̇"̷̫̈́T̸̮͘h̸̳̾è̴̢r̶͙͋e̶̻͆ ̸͇͊i̵͕͆t̶̫͐ ̸̼́í̷͕s̷͇̄,̶̖͛ ̴̺̀I̷͍̓'̵̖̊ṃ̶́ ̴̹͠n̸̜̓o̵̳͒t̶̝̑ ̷̭̂a̸̟̍s̸͖͊ ̶̨͘n̴̯͊ê̷̞r̴͓̈́v̴̺̓o̷̠̕u̶̦̅ş̴͛ ̴͕̈́a̷̰̕ṣ̸̀ ̶̼͒ỷ̵̞ė̷͖s̸͉̋t̶͍̐ẹ̴̔r̷͈̒ď̷͔a̷̖̾y̴̩̕.̴̘̔"̸̡̑ ̵͓̕O̵̤̾ŕ̴͚,̶͙̾ ̸̟͑"̶̨̈Ĭ̴̲ ̸̘͠h̸̼́e̸͋͜a̴̲͝ȓ̷̞ ̴̣́i̷̯̎ẗ̵̳́,̴̱̿ ̶̘̉b̴̡̾u̸͙̅t̸̖͂ ̵̢̔Ị̷̆'̴̱̋m̶͇̈́ ̶͖̄t̷̜͑õ̷̲ö̴̠́ ̴̰̎b̸̦̽ȗ̴̝s̷̫͝y̷̻͆ ̸̥̀t̶̛͉ö̶͕́ ̸̻̌c̴͚̓a̶̝̿r̶̯̃é̵͔.̵̞͝"̸̭͊ ̴̜̎O̵̬̓r̵͇̄,̵͈̑ ̴̗̐"̷̬́Y̶̩͊e̸͇̒s̶̙͗ ̴̳͐i̶͕̎t̷͎͠'̶̫̍s̶͓͒ ̸̡̏t̵̮̐i̸̫̋n̸̠͆ṉ̷͘ḯ̴̫t̵͍̑u̸̪̅s̸̳͘,̶͙̎ ̶̗̅b̵͉͂u̷̮͗t̷͉͐ ̵̱̈́I̵͔̔'̴̘͂m̶̳͗ ̸̽͜ǩ̶̺i̵̩̚ñ̵͖d̶̖̈ ̵̬̇o̸̟̾f̶͍͘ ̴̉͜h̸̟̾a̶̤̔p̶͇̀p̸̍ͅy̷̧͒ ̵̩͌a̴͎̽n̴̫͝ḏ̵͐ ̸̟͌ḃ̷͔u̵͓̕s̶̲̓y̷̢̏ ̴̥̄ȑ̶̦ḯ̷̖g̵̖̋h̷̰̕t̴̨̀ ̶͈̚ṉ̸͛ő̸͍w̵̜͆.̵̊͜"̶͙̍ ̸̜̎O̷͎͑r̴̠͆ ̸͎͘e̶̞͑v̴̲̄e̸̢̋ṋ̴̈́,̷̧̈́ ̴̦̏"̸̤̓I̴̫̊ ̴̺̄ḫ̵̿e̵͍̐â̷͉r̸̛̹ ̶̫̀m̸̛̳y̵̤͂ ̷̡͐t̶͖͒i̴̞̅n̶̏ͅn̷͈̔ị̵̀t̴͈͐u̸̠͊s̶̲̀ ̷̲̚a̵͇̽n̶̼̈́d̴͕̈́ ̵͙̀Ȉ̵̝'̴̪͗m̵̆ͅ ̸͍͛s̴͙̿c̴̙̀a̶̮̍r̵͔̓e̸͕͋d̵̛̘.̸̻̀"̴͆ͅ ̴͉̌I̶̳̅ť̵̬'̶̇͜s̵̟͌ ̷̼́Ȍ̸̘K̷̮͂ ̸̬̕ṯ̶̽ǒ̷ͅ ̷̪̈́b̶̡̀e̴̮̔ ̶͎̔h̵͂ͅo̷̩̎ṅ̸̠e̶̫̒s̴̡̑ṱ̶̾.̸̯͝ ̵̖͝Ī̶̩ ̸͓̒n̴̜͛o̸̦̅t̶̼͝í̸̜c̸̳͒e̷̛̻d̷͔͘ ̷͎̇t̸̖̔h̷̢̎a̴̻͋t̷͕̂ ̶͚̚I̶̜̍ ̴̱͘t̷̼̃h̵͂ͅe̶̤̋ ̵͍͛m̴̳̑o̷͔͂r̸͔̈́e̶̤͂ ̵͍̄Ḯ̴͍ ̷̣̋w̶̻̆o̴͛ͅu̶̙̔l̴͙̏ḍ̵̉ ̴̠̕ḑ̴̐ě̷̜ș̵̏c̷̪̈́r̷̻͒i̴̻͌b̸̖̉e̶͍͊ ̸̳̌m̴̅ͅy̶͇̚ ̸̛̣f̷̡̋ė̸̥é̷̱l̸̦͊i̶̢̔n̶̥̚g̶͔̓ ̵͍͐ą̴̈b̴̝͘ǒ̵̤u̷̺͗ṱ̷̂ ̵̨͊t̴̙̑h̷͓́e̸̙͋ ̸͚̐t̶͎́i̵̳̇ṉ̵̐n̶͖̔ȉ̷̭t̴̯͋u̵̱͛s̶̙͝,̸͋͜ ̷̗͠i̸̳̎ṇ̷͝s̷̨̀t̶͜͠é̷͕a̴͔͆ḍ̶́ ̶̟͂ö̸͍́f̵̢͌ ̸̯̃ț̶̛h̷͎̆e̴̯͛ ̸̩̿v̶̬̑o̸̪̾l̷̰͒ů̶̞m̴̗͘e̸̓ͅ ̴̫̈́o̵̐ͅf̸̹̋ ̷̙̈t̸̡̿h̶͎́ḙ̸̀ ̴̬̚t̷̖͑i̴̩̇n̸͚̿n̴̟̅i̵͒ͅṱ̵͌u̵̹̐s̴̻̊,̵̱̚ ̶̄͜t̵̫́ẖ̵̇e̸̗͊ ̸͎̓ḻ̶͑e̸̹͐s̵̞̊s̴̪̓ ̸͓͋á̸̖n̴̘̏d̴͓̃ ̶̣͋l̵̀ͅȅ̵̖s̸͙̉s̴͖̊ ̷͍̎Ī̷̮ ̸̙̊w̵͈̿ạ̴̇s̶̯͆ ̴͇̐b̵̯̚ô̶̜t̶̯̑h̸̢͘è̵̦r̶̰̈́e̴̺̓d̸̤̎ ̶̱̏b̸̭͑y̶̯̌ ̷̟͠i̴͍͆t̴̡͆.̵̨͊ ̴̤̔T̶̤̍h̴̗̔ë̴̝́ ̶͇͌f̵̝̌i̶̹͑r̸͉̄s̸̤̓t̴̤͆ ̶̺̽f̶̻̚ȇ̴̜w̸͓̅ ̶̻͌d̷̖̓a̵̘͝y̷̋ͅs̵̱͗ ̷̤̎Ĭ̷͓ ̶͓͊t̷̻͂ḧ̴̬o̴̖͂ú̶̱g̷̯̽h̷͍͒t̴̩̆ ̷͈̕i̵͍͂ẗ̷͚́ ̶̼̈́w̶̺̐a̵̓ͅś̷̢ ̴̫́t̷̮̀o̶͙̾ö̵̞ ̵̥̈́g̸̢̎o̸̺͋ö̸͕́ḍ̶͗ ̶͓̅t̸̼́o̷̝̔ ̷̧̄b̴̡̔ẽ̶͍ ̶̢͛ẗ̸̗r̶̰̀ṷ̷̿e̷͕̓,̴͓̎ ̴̱̊I̶͉̍ ̶͈̈n̷͈͐o̴̻͠t̷̹̆i̸̛͓ć̷̻e̷̲̋d̶̲̈́ ̷̖̊ẻ̷̢v̸̪̐ĕ̴̫ñ̶͍ ̶̧͠ǐ̵͖n̶͇̔ ̶͔̄t̸̂ͅh̷̫̊e̵͇͊ ̷͔̏s̷̘͐h̵͆͜o̸̤̔ŕ̵̬t̸̘̓ ̷̖͌p̶̫̀e̶̤͋r̴̰̍ḯ̶͖o̸̪̔d̵̛̰ ̶͕̽o̴̰̎f̵̤́ ̴̛̩a̴͕͋ ̴͕̈́w̸͒͜e̶̳̿e̵̞͝k̴͉̚ ̴͉̒İ̸͎ ̷̈́ͅf̴̦͌o̷̼̾ů̷͙n̷̬͠d̴̮͒ ̵̞̋m̵͍̋ẙ̷̼s̴̱͂e̶̫̒l̶̨̆ḟ̸͔ ̸̟̏ḍ̷̕è̷̗s̴̱̎c̴̝̆ṙ̸̩î̴͜b̴̳̃i̷̓͜n̴̲͘ġ̴͇ ̷͈̚m̸̯͗y̵̤̎ ̷̩̆r̵̨̎é̴͖s̷͚̉p̴̠̂o̴̻̓n̴̺̂s̸̻̍ȇ̴͙ś̵͖ ̵͓̇l̸̖̈́ȅ̶̠s̸̨͋s̵̳͛ ̷͇̎ā̶̞n̸̅ͅd̶̝̄ ̷̜̾l̸̯͛ě̷̩š̵͈s̵̟̓.̷̤̄ ̴̲̋W̴͎͘õ̵̪ẅ̸̫́!̸̰̍!̵̐ͅ ̵̣̒W̴̜̒é̶̟l̴͓̓l̶͙͒,̵̝́ ̸̪͐I̵̯̚ ̴̡̄s̷̠͐ų̶̌r̶͙̒e̷̾͜l̴̩͠y̶͎͊ ̶̢̕w̷̝̾a̶̟̿s̷̖͛n̷̫̄'̵̏͜t̷̳̀ ̶͕̅g̸̜͠o̵̥͋i̶̢͝n̴͈̽g̴̮̚ ̶̂͜t̶͕̏o̷̹͠ ̸͓͑t̶̩͘è̴̘ṣ̷͒t̷̓͜ ̵͍́a̵̲̒n̵̗̎d̶̖̈́ ̵̭̾f̶̲͊ã̴̟i̵͚̽l̴̙͛ ̸̺̐a̵̢̎t̷͖̓ ̸̱̇t̴̨̄h̶͎̔ī̵͉ŝ̵͈ ̵̞͗ṯ̴̇ĕ̵̢c̸̜̀ḧ̸̡́n̷͉͑í̴̫q̵̧̛ú̷̮e̶͉͆ ̵̧͆b̴̯́y̵͔͛ ̶̣̆g̴̤̒o̵̡̚ì̶̬n̸̰̑g̶̓ͅ ̷̤́b̸̤͒a̵̼͛c̷̨̍k̵̜̏w̴̺͐á̷̖ŕ̶̲d̷̤̚s̶̼͒ ̸̯̀a̷͍͌n̸̟͝d̸͓̕ ̸͇̕d̷̙̔ẹ̶͗s̴̰͗c̸̹̉r̶̠̓i̴̪̒b̷͈͘i̵̥͂n̵̘͋g̸̱͝ ̶̤͝m̸͓̐y̵̑ͅ ̷̟͑ț̴͘i̴̮̊n̷̤̾n̷͈͛i̶̟̊t̶̞͗u̶̖͋s̸̢̋!̵̧͝!̷̳͗!̵̗́!̸̪̔ ̴͓̓S̵̰̀ỏ̶͚ ̸̨̌h̷̙̓e̷̫͂r̸̡̋ë̸̡́ ̸̺̀I̴̩͝ ̴̙͑a̴̫̐m̵̩̍,̴͔͊ ̴̻͂ḁ̵̍ǹ̴̙d̷̀ͅ ̷͚̇r̶̞̓à̵͇r̴͔̃ḙ̷͌l̶̬͂y̸̫͆ ̷͈̊d̴̝̓ỏ̷̠ ̵̼̍I̷̱͐ ̶͋ͅę̴͠v̶̭̄e̵̺̓n̴̦̔ ̸̪̽h̵̤̀e̷̳͌ä̴͇́ŕ̸͖ ̶̺͆m̷̪̾y̵̟̎ ̸͙͂t̷͕͌ị̸̕n̷̟̐ň̴̜i̴̢͑t̴̰̾u̸̥̾s̴̜̾.̴̰̈́ ̷͎͝Ĩ̸̭f̵̖̿ ̷̗͠I̴̘̓ ̸̘̐t̷̩͘h̶̳̑i̴͙͂ň̴̺k̵̀ͅ ̵̲̓ȧ̵̮b̴̫̈́o̵̤̔u̷͔͋ț̷̋ ̴̲͌t̶̙̒i̴͉̓ń̴̳ņ̴̀ì̴͇t̵̮͑u̴͓̿s̸̠͠,̴̱͝ ̸̭͘I̴͙͗ ̷̮̍h̵̘̍ë̷͇a̶̮̽r̸̘͝ ̷̗̈i̶͚͋t̸̰̍.̸̎ͅ ̵̰̃B̴͕̂ṷ̴̿t̸̥̅ ̴̪͝i̵̮̋f̶̼̎ ̵͍̋I̶̜̽ ̴̬̒ö̸̼́n̴̦̾l̵̰̽ý̴͙ ̵͚̄m̶̭̋ḙ̵͒a̵̞͋s̷̤͝ǘ̸̬r̵̬̃e̴̘̎ ̶͔͠m̴̦̊y̴̯̆ ̸̞̀r̴͚͋e̴͕̒s̴̞̋p̷̺̈́o̸̠͂n̵͕̔s̷͔̔e̶̫̚ ̵͎̂t̷̉͜o̵͍͊ ̴̜́i̶̧̓t̶̢̕,̷̡͑ ̸͖̇Ì̷̠ ̵̲̐h̴͈̕é̴̟ä̴̮́r̷͖̈ ̶̖̄i̸̺̇ẗ̵͉́ ̴͕̃l̴͚̎e̶̖͋s̴̥̊s̷̪͐ ̸͔͛a̷̗͠n̴̯̒d̷̟͗ ̴̠̅l̴͈͝e̵̜̍s̵̤̓ś̶̥ ̸̞͛ǫ̸̿v̷̢̒è̸̦r̸͇͗ ̶͛ͅt̸̛̤ḯ̴̪m̸̠̀e̴̹̐.̶̖́ ̸̢͆Ï̵̱ṱ̸̽ ̴͙̚t̸̛͙o̶͙̿ỏ̸̤k̷̻̓ ̶̓ͅa̶͇͊ ̵̯̈́c̵͈̆o̵̺̔ǔ̷̗p̴̮͛l̷̲̂ē̴͍ ̴̼͘m̴̞̌o̸͛͜ǹ̸̯t̸͚̂h̴̭́ś̴̺ ̵̟͂t̶͕͐o̵̲̔ ̴͕̋g̶͓̍e̷͉͗ṫ̶͎ ̵̙͒t̴͎͘o̷͇͝ ̵̱̾a̵͖͂ ̶̢͠c̷̦͘o̴̟̽m̷̯̐f̵̱̐o̶͈̎ȑ̸̪ṭ̶̀a̸̙̔b̷̪̕l̶̡̒e̴̺̎ ̷͈̾s̷̨͘p̵̫̏ȍ̴̤t̸͍̎ ̴̞̿w̷̡̕h̷̟̕e̸̪̽r̸̪͂e̷͉̋ ̸̺̄Ḯ̵̮ ̶̳͘c̸͓̓a̵̠̓n̴̖͑ ̴̨͛s̴̝̎ă̶̦y̴͎̐ ̷̩̋t̵̯̊h̴̤̽ḁ̷͛t̷̬̐ ̵̩͑ỹ̸͈ě̶̼ş̴̈́,̴͙͆ ̵̢̽9̵̲̅8̸͎͒%̶̥̑ ̸͈͐ȍ̶͉f̴̳͂ ̴͖͒m̵̪̑y̴̖̓ ̸̧́t̷̜̅i̸̹̅n̸̰̍ṅ̵̥i̷͇͗t̶̫̀û̴͜s̵͕͂ ̴̟̇i̸̘͠s̷̺̚ ̶̭͆g̷̬͝o̷̯̽n̷͈̽ȇ̷̞.̴͓͌
      ̶̞̈
      ̷͙̽ ̵̛̣ ̷̚ͅ ̴̖̄ ̵̭́N̵͓͘a̶̬̓t̶͖̿u̸̜̽r̶̤͋a̵̤͝l̴̙͊l̵͒ͅỹ̷̙ ̵͈͌Į̴̒ ̷͚̾w̸͉̓a̶͙͗n̸̳͆t̶̗̅ ̷̞͐t̴̤̕o̷̩͊ ̷̳̾c̸͍̽o̸͊͜m̵͔̏p̸͔̒a̸̢̎r̸͎̈ĕ̶͇ ̸̛͕m̸̤̈y̶͎̐ ̵͉̀ẗ̸͇́í̵̻n̶̘̾n̶̜̐i̶̟͌t̶̗̽u̵̘̅ş̴̔ ̶͕̚t̴̬͠ò̴͉ ̷̙͠p̸̱̕ř̶͇e̵̳͛v̶̯̀î̷͕o̶͖͋û̵̖s̶̭̀ ̸̖͝v̷͓͗o̴̥̎l̸̥͠ṵ̷̈́m̵̲̓ẹ̶̐ ̶͚̓l̸̙͝ë̵̩́v̵̢̒ḙ̶͑l̶͍̄s̸̨̎ ̵̡͋ţ̷̈o̷̳͊ ̷̗̀t̶͔́e̶̳͝l̶̛͜l̵̞̐ ̷̱̀m̷̝̈́ÿ̸̝́s̸̘͝ẻ̴̻l̶̼͊f̷̖̈ ̴͍͂i̷͍̚t̵͕͋'̸̝̎s̵͉̆ ̷̤͝g̵̲̋e̶̼̾t̶͚͊t̷̩͂ỉ̵̭ṅ̷͍g̸̡̉ ̶̧͌b̷͇͝e̵͉̓t̸͈̀ṭ̴̀e̴̻̒ṟ̷̀,̵̤͋ ̵̝͂b̸͓̈́u̸̥̕t̷̞̚ ̴̯͒t̷̘͋h̸̤͗ä̴͎ṱ̵̐'̶̝̂s̶̼͛ ̷͓̽t̵̬͒h̶͙͗e̸̥͒ ̸̯̐V̸̥̇E̴̱͛R̶̭͆Y̸̫̑ ̴̖̃T̶͙̐Ḧ̷̞́I̷̯̅Ṅ̸̖G̴͓̐ ̵͕̌t̷̪̐h̷̒͜ä̴̧t̵͉̓ ̸͓̋m̸̫̈́a̶̖͐k̷̡͠ẹ̶͠s̶͇̈́ ̷̦̌í̶̢t̸͕͑ ̵̪̀p̸͕̒o̵̠͆p̸̬̒ ̸̩͒í̵̯ǹ̵̼t̷̙̊ó̴̫ ̶̧̄m̶̞̀ỹ̷ͅ ̵̬͐h̴̀͜e̵͚̐á̵̦d̶̩̐.̶̢͗ ̵̧̍I̶͎̕ ̵̳̿r̷̖̕e̸͕̊f̶͖͝ǔ̴̥s̶͓̊e̶͈̐ ̷̗̑t̶̘̀o̵̥̽ ̶̤̋m̶̢̆e̶͉̊a̸̗͂s̴̛̗u̷͖̚r̷̙̀ḛ̸̎ ̶̇͜m̶̥͝y̴͖̓ ̷̖͂ẗ̴͖́î̷͔n̴̯̂n̸͍͂i̶͔̒ț̴̏ȕ̵͙s̵̨̛ ̵̹̚a̸̰̿n̷͔̾y̸̧̓m̶͚͋ō̸̜r̵̖̀e̴͚̿.̷̼̏ ̷̛̮I̴͎̓ ̴͍̊o̶͎͊n̶͎̈́l̸̜̔y̷̙͝ ̴͕͌m̸̭͝e̵͚̕a̸̯͋s̸͕͝ū̷͉r̷͉̍e̸̳̓ ̴̡̀m̶̙̅y̵̝͌ ̸̝͗f̶̟͝e̶̛̟ê̵̟l̸̪̂i̶̮͑n̶̻̅g̵̣͂s̶͎̐ ̴͖̇t̶͉̓o̸̞̊w̷̼̓ă̶͚r̷̻͝ḏ̸̈́ ̸̫̉i̴̱̋ẗ̵̥ ̴̘̿w̵͒ͅh̵̛͇e̴̘̓n̵̼̐ ̴̯̎Į̷͊ ̶͕̐h̸͖̏e̷̫̾a̸̭̐ṟ̶̐ ̵̣͌į̷̿ṫ̸̯.̴͓͝
      ̶̬̈
      ̷͈̃ ̸̺͝ ̸̨͛ ̶̡͐ ̶̱͑A̴̞̾ ̸̦̒f̸͚̌r̷̖͗i̵͙͑e̷̺̽ṉ̶̕ď̷̝,̵̼̍ ̸̩͝w̸͙̍h̶͔́o̶̧̓ ̶̦͛ḏ̴͌ó̵̹è̸̟s̵̹͌ņ̵̅'̷̯͗t̵̗̀ ̴͚̄h̶̦͂a̴̠͒v̷͉̄e̵̛̠ ̶͉̈́ẗ̷͍́ì̴̮ñ̵̮n̸̬̂i̷̫͒t̷͖͊u̶̻͠s̴̪͝,̵̮͂ ̵̳̓t̶͐ͅo̸̰̿l̵͎͆d̵̦̓ ̴̯͛ṁ̷̡e̸͓͝ ̴̞̅h̶̼̑e̴̝̋ ̵̺̚ẗ̵̼́h̴̠̓i̶̺̋n̷̐͜k̴̲͝ŝ̷̩ ̸͇̃i̶̦̊t̶̢̎'̷̆ͅș̸̃ ̸̛̘l̵̛͚í̵͚k̶̯̊e̴̗̓ ̶̹͌h̶͔̀a̴̺̎v̷̱̚i̷̳̊n̵̽ͅg̵̦̀ ̶͚̿b̴̜͆a̷͚͝d̴̖̅ ̵̺̏ė̴̞y̴̭͂é̵̡s̴̯̎i̸̖̅g̷̫͋h̷̗͠ť̵̨ ̷̗͝a̷͉͘n̸͕̑ḑ̸̿ ̵͙͑g̶̙̒e̵̹̕t̷͇͗t̷̗́i̷̻̽n̸̝̊g̵̻̃ ̸̩̄u̴̠̐s̸̟̔ȩ̸̃d̵͕̀ ̶̻̾ṭ̶̏ỏ̶̬ ̸̢́ŵ̸̬e̶̱͛ą̶͘ŗ̴̐ī̸͕n̶̨̅g̴̻̒ ̵͚̂g̴̛͙l̸̰͌à̶̞s̵̪̓s̵͉͂ḙ̷̑š̶̻.̷͉̾ ̵̠̈́B̴̯̂u̵̘͒ṱ̶͑ ̶͈̀t̸͎̂i̶̬͂n̷̫̄ń̴̙i̴̛̭t̷͕̒u̵̜̽s̷̝̀ ̴̨́i̴͔͝s̶̘̄ ̶̟̿n̵͔̽o̵̱͐t̴̨̐ ̵͇̌l̷̞͝i̵̞͑k̵̪͆e̵̔ͅ ̶̣̀b̵̙͐ǎ̵͈d̵̿ͅ ̸͖̏ĕ̷͇y̴̲͠e̶̲͐s̴̡͂.̷͎̀ ̵̪̍I̵̢͛ ̴̝̀w̴̫͊ė̵̻ȁ̴̰r̵͇͝ ̷̣̆g̴̠͂ľ̶̥a̴͓̒s̶̺͊s̵͉͛ẻ̸͔s̴̤͛.̴̘͛ ̷̳͑Y̵̢̒ě̶̢s̶̫̽ ̴̙̀ẗ̷̨́h̸̯͐ḙ̶̂ỳ̴̰ ̴̟͗c̴̖̆a̵̘̅n̶̲̑ ̷̣̅b̸̦̈e̶̜͂ ̶͈̅b̵͇͌ȯ̷͎t̸̼͒h̸͕̀e̷͊͜r̵̘͋ŝ̶̤ò̵̻m̷̛̻ẻ̴͈ ̵̰̔a̶̓͜ņ̸̛d̵̮̊ ̶̦̔n̷̺͛õ̷̢t̶̩̐ ̷̹̈w̷̪͌e̶̦̐â̸̦r̷̲̀í̵̝ṅ̴̠g̸̩͗ ̸̟̕t̴̲͗ḫ̸̊e̴̫̿m̴͖͌ ̷̤͝e̵̬͛v̴̦̇ȅ̵̫ṋ̸̂ ̶͔͝m̷̭̽ǫ̸̛ŗ̴͝e̷̲͘ ̵̲͂s̷̥̀o̶̢͠.̶͓̊ ̷̣́B̷͍̌ú̶̟ẗ̴̨́ ̶̨̿t̴̥̀ỉ̶̪n̸͓͆n̵̡͌i̶̱͠t̶̗̅u̴̢͝s̶̗͆ ̸̢̋ȉ̸͍ś̵͕ ̷͚̚i̷̥͐n̶͇͌t̴̨̽r̸̘̋u̶̥͒s̶͕̈ĩ̴͖v̷̛̩e̵̱̒ ̴̬̉a̶̹̓ṋ̵̓ḓ̵̅ ̶̡̒b̴̘̐o̶̜͐t̶̯͘h̸͔̒ȩ̷͛r̵̭̍s̴͌͜ö̴̥́m̶͇̈́e̴̙̾ ̶̲̍a̴̩͑ṅ̶̼ḏ̷̒ ̸̠̉i̶̫̓t̴̼͘ ̶̝̌d̵̩̎r̷̺̐o̵̤̒v̸͔͌e̵̟̍ ̵̦̇m̷͍͂e̵̱̚ ̶̡̏ṭ̵̄o̷̘̿ ̴̧́ḓ̷́e̸͉͋ś̷̖p̴̖̑ą̸͐i̷̛̘r̶͖͒ ̵̯͐m̸̙̿a̴̘͑n̶̖͗y̸̤̐ ̵̇ͅt̸̬́i̸͙̔m̸̺̾ê̸̯s̵͉͝ ̵̨̽i̷͐ͅn̷̨͆ ̷̯͝4̷͙̈ ̶̡̊d̷͇̓è̷̹c̷̝̍å̴̜d̷̲̄e̴͉̐ŝ̴̳.̶̻̏ ̴̢̔Á̷͖f̵͉̑t̶͙̓e̷̹͂r̴̡̄ ̶̹͐d̵̲̃o̵̹̊i̷̳̐n̸̝̾ḡ̷̖ ̶͖̈ṱ̶̍ḧ̷̻́i̷̝̚ş̷̅ ̵̮͝n̸̡͝e̴̥͐w̶̹͊ ̵̙̂t̶̮͋e̵̖̒c̴͍͂h̸̝̏n̶̬̈́i̸͚̕q̶͊ͅu̷̡̎e̶̼͊ ̴̣͌I̷̭͐'̶̼͑v̴͎̎e̶͙͗ ̸̧̈́d̵̝̏î̷̢s̴̙͘c̴͇̉o̷̝͠v̷̡̉ȩ̷͝r̴̝͗é̴͍d̷̞̍ ̶̮̎t̶̊ͅh̶̹̆a̸̹̐ẗ̵͍ ̴̺̆t̵͇̿a̴̳͒k̶͖͂i̸̻̚n̸̺͝g̶͙͝ ̸̬̉a̸̗̐c̵̫̏t̷͍͑ï̷͈ȏ̴͜ñ̴̰ ̵̙̓ȃ̵̡n̴͖͝d̴̐͜ ̷̘͌s̸̠̕t̶̪̕i̴̫̇c̵̀ͅk̵̻͠i̷͔̓n̶̜̈́g̷̟̽ ̵̤͑t̷͍̒ŏ̷̮ ̷̬́ỉ̶͎t̵͍͠ ̶͈̿h̶̝̀á̵͜s̵̯̿ ̵̻́b̴̢͌ẽ̸͔è̷͍n̴̠͠ ̸̰̓n̸̳̍ȍ̵̳t̸͉͊ ̷͔͋j̶͓͊u̸͉̚s̸̝̒t̶̽͜ ̵͈͘t̸͈̐r̵͚̐ě̴̲ạ̷̋t̷̘̓m̷̾͜é̴̖ń̴̟t̵͇͌,̷͍̔ ̷̼̊b̵̹̒ū̸͚t̵̩̔ ̶̣͛a̸̻̽ ̴̜̊c̵̳̃ů̴͇r̸̬͛e̵͍͠ ̷̰̇f̸̜͂o̸̧͠r̸̞͘ ̷̢͝m̶͍̽é̵͉.̵̺́ ̶͙̒Ĩ̷̮ ̶̛̦a̶̤̋ĺ̵̘s̶͕̐ǫ̶͑ ̴͚̊h̴͚̅å̶͚v̸̱̈ē̷̻ ̷̭̋ṭ̶̀o̵̰͝ ̶̠̀a̵̘͒ṽ̵͜ỏ̸̻i̵̟̒d̷̮̆ ̸͉͋l̴̢̍o̷̜͑u̵͎̕d̷̼̒ ̷͔̎s̶̖̍ŏ̶͎u̵̬̕n̶̯̉d̷̡͐s̵͕̎ ̷̡̇i̴̟̇n̵̺͆ ̵̜͊é̸̠v̶͓́e̵̩̒r̴̦͌ỷ̴͓d̵͗ͅa̸̬̕y̸̍ͅ ̵̝̑l̴͚̄i̷̳͑f̶͝ͅe̷̛͍.̸͕͘
      ̶͎̀
      ̴̞͑ ̸͖̇ ̵̜͑ ̴͍̈́ ̴̘͛Ȉ̵̠ ̴̗̆d̵̬̐o̵͙͐n̷̘̋'̵̛̪ṯ̷̎ ̵̺̏k̷̰͛ń̴̜ó̴̖w̷̃͜ ̸̨́w̸̭̅h̷̺́a̸̺͝t̵͕̂ ̵̠̅ǩ̴̻i̴̝̎ñ̴͓d̴̠̚ ̸̝͆ö̷͍́f̵̠͌ ̸̼̐m̷͇͠i̵̫̓n̵̖̄d̴̦̚ ̵̻̀t̴̰̽r̴̯̍î̵̟c̸͎̐k̵̼͛ ̷̞̏t̷̻͌h̸̳̄i̵͊ͅs̷̛̙ ̶̗̃ï̷̢s̵̏ͅ,̶̺͆ ̸̝̃o̷͔̒r̶̠͛ ̸͙͒c̸̆ͅo̴̦͆g̴̣͑n̵̼̎ỉ̷͙ẗ̸̲́i̵̥̓v̸̢̈́ë̷̱́ ̵̪̏ẗ̵̺́h̵͖̀i̵̼̒ń̸̜g̴̛ͅ.̴̝̿.̸̯̍.̵̝̿ ̶̨͌I̵͙͠'̵̛̼m̵̘̀ ̷̯̄ṋ̵͘o̸̦̅t̶̬́ ̶̧̋a̶̰̾n̸͙̒ ̵͚͛e̸̡̚å̶͈r̵̯̕ ̷̡͘d̶̦͌o̸̺͌c̴̯̀t̴͖͠o̴̫͒r̴̉͜.̷͈̀.̵̘̕.̷͉̎ ̵̡͘b̸̟̎ȗ̵̧t̷̹̔ ̴͙̄İ̶͎ ̴̩̍k̶̪͌n̸̰̊o̴̺̒ẘ̶̨ ̴̼͋I̶͕͂'̶̨̊l̴̯͋l̷̥͆ ̸̥́b̷̨̿ë̷͎́ ̷̮̀Ó̷̱K̶͉͐ ̸̳͝ţ̷͛h̸͍͠e̵̺͛ ̸̣̿ṟ̵͑e̴͙̊s̴̝̃t̷͎̄ ̵̥̈́o̸̥̓f̴͍͂ ̶͎̅t̵̘̍ő̷͎d̴̮̓a̷͉͆y̷̻͘ ̷̼͠a̸̯̓n̶̡̓d̵̤͝ ̸̰̈́p̶̘̿r̷̥̓o̵̟͝b̵̹̓â̷̩b̶̤̏l̵̟͝ÿ̷̟́ ̴̫͂ẗ̸̺́ȍ̶̮m̸̗̋ǫ̵̌r̶̯̀r̶̙̿ö̷̺́w̶̮̓ ̴͍͠a̶̱͆n̴̢̊d̴̮͂ ̷̻͑w̷̱͌h̴̯̏ỳ̶͉ ̷̣͆ẇ̵̬ŏ̸̫u̷͔͂l̶̜͝d̸̦̓ṋ̷͑'̵͉́t̷̫̀ ̵͈̔I̷̛̯ ̴͈̈́f̴̹̏e̸̮͘e̷͈̎l̵͈̈́ ̵̙̓g̴͈̉r̶͉͝e̴͇͐a̴͍̍t̷̞̀ ̵͠ͅn̷͆ͅe̶̠͆x̶̯͐t̶͉̂ ̶̯̓y̶͖͠é̶͕a̴̲͑r̵͙͌?̸̲̔ ̴̰̂I̶̦̽ ̸̠͝h̷̭͒o̶̭̿p̴̬͊ȅ̵͕ ̷̢̉y̴̗̑ǒ̵̰ű̴̗r̶̮͝ ̴͆͜t̵̍ͅi̵̯͂n̵͜͝n̶͚̆i̴̜͑t̵̕͜u̸̦͐s̴͉͆ ̴̛̜g̸̳̈́ê̷̺ẗ̸̺s̶̯̕ ̵̤̎b̴̻̈́e̶͕͋t̴̟̊t̴̠̽e̵̹̐r̷̩͊ ̸̝̾a̵̭̍ṇ̴̃d̵̡̆ ̶̳̇y̵͓̒o̸̺̿u̴̟͝ ̸̠͒d̴̪͝o̸̡͆n̸͖͝'̵͎̔t̸̝͊ ̷̰͠h̷̨̓a̵̯͘v̷͇̓ě̵̱ ̶̳́t̵̲͗ó̵̠ ̴̛̻ḻ̴̑ì̶̤s̵̬̒t̶͕͝e̸̳̓n̵͇̈ ̴̨̌t̴͈̾o̴̜̾ ̵͕̆i̷̖͋ṱ̷̉ ̶̙̏f̴̯́ō̸̝r̴̬̐ ̶͈̈́4̸̮̈́0̶̮̌ ̷̡̔y̴͇̆e̷̛ͅa̸̲̓r̷̯̄s̴͔̆.̵͇̏ ̴̟͛Ȧ̶̱n̸̗͑d̸̝̎ ̵͍́í̴͓f̶̟̊ ̸̼̾y̶̱̆o̵̗͒u̷͖̍'̷̫̚v̵͕̓e̶̬͑ ̸̜̓t̶͔̒r̷̯̅ī̵̝ë̶̤́d̶̦̽ ̶̞̋t̶̙͒h̶̗́ỉ̶̭n̵̲͒ḡ̷̨s̴̡̅ ̸̬͝t̷͕͝h̸̯̚á̵͓t̶̪̚ ̵̬̅d̸̫͌i̵̺̎d̶̪̃ņ̵͑'̶̲͘t̶͇͘ ̸̙̏s̵̱̚e̶̥̽ȅ̸̱m̴̯̀ ̶̣́t̷̗̆ō̸̼ ̸̼͂w̸̧͛õ̷̜ř̶̠k̶͚̑,̷̧͌ ̷̧͝t̶̖̍r̸̟̊ỹ̷̥ ̴̢̓ẗ̴̠ḣ̷̹ì̸͓s̴̮̓.̶̥͑ ̵̦̄Į̵͒ ̶̱̎d̷͕̈i̷̠͐ḍ̶̎n̷̰̆'̴̙̆t̷̙͐ ̶̪̔t̷̢̔ĥ̸̰i̵͎̓n̴̪̐k̷̨̂ ̸̺̅ȃ̴͈n̶̍ͅy̷̰͛ṫ̶̼h̵̹͊i̴͕͛n̷̎͜g̶̫̍ ̷͉̕ẁ̵͈o̴̝͒u̶̔͜ľ̶̩ḋ̵͜ ̷͍̆h̷̤̀ḛ̵͊l̸̹͆p̸͎̍ ̸̀ͅm̸̮̊e̷̯͝.̵̠́ ̴͖͐G̴̗̐ơ̷̻ö̴̬́d̴̗̉ ̴͓͂l̶̯͒û̶̥c̷̝̐ḱ̴̻!̶̩͛
      ̴͎͗ ̸̯̌ ̸̡͂ ̷͔͋ ̵̣̂ ̶̢͠
      ̷̖̾
      ̸̹̈́

• Agree x 2
      • Hug x 1
      • Genius x 1
      • Funny x 1
      • Winner x 1
      • Creative x 1
    22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      threefirefour
      Peeping tom

Tinnitus Since:
      5/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      140dB B R U H moment
      Awaken silence.

• Agree Agree x 3
    23. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      30klrx.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    24. GSC
      Wishful

GSC Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma.
      Doesn't it have different ingredients and such?

• Like Like x 2
    25. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      doesn't say so. dexamethasone is dexamethasone.

• Like Like x 3
    26. GSC
      Wishful

GSC Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma.
      But........ if it was just dexamethasone then meniere's wouldn't need any looking into.

• Like Like x 3
    27. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 2
    28. GSC
      Wishful

GSC Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma.
      • Like Like x 3
    29. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      upload_2019-5-10_7-52-59.png

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Genius Genius x 2
    30. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      And notice they are giving it a new name so normies think that they invented some kind of super special drug when really they just put up the money to get it approved for treating meniere's disease. It's a slimy disgusting system that is illogical and keeps pharma companies in the money.

Watch "Otividex" will cost 10x more than off the shelf dexamethasone and no ENT will use dexamethasone to treat meniere's disease unless it is labeled Otividex, even though it's the same exact thing. Just watch.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1