My Tinnitus Is Cured (Upper Cervical Chiropractor)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Bill Bond, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mathew Gould

Mathew Gould Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/Jaw misalignment
      Yup I have ear fullness some days worse than others. Do you wear your splint 24/7 or just at night?

• Like Like x 1
    2. Mathew Gould

Mathew Gould Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/Jaw misalignment
      I don't know if it's the same procedure, I would get on YouTube and look. I've been going to my NUCCA for 6 weeks for once a week. In 1 month I start going every other week, it's a 10 month plan I signed up for. I think I need an occipital lift and I told the NUCCA that and he told me some BS. My NUCCA is not 1 on 1, he moves the people in and out like cattle, it's almost like a community chiropractor with 6 tables in a big room. FML

• Like Like x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
    3. Dan Milner

Dan Milner Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown but thinking upper cervix
      I've had tinnitus in my left ear off and on since March of 2021. Mostly not too annoying but there are occasions where it is. Seems to happen when I sleep or when I nap in my chair. I have had some dental issues taken care of and it is slightly better. I also see an acupuncturist and a chiropractor and both help in small increments. I think I need more than once a week with each. My chiropractor says my upper cervical is out of alignment but has improved. I just hate waking up nearly every morning with ringing in my left ear as it usually dissipates by lunchtime to nothing like 60 percent of the time. The other times it sticks around and usually, I never have it past two days. My chiropractor has all the latest tech and to be honest, I always seem to improve for a couple of days where I have very little tinnitus if at all. Just wondering if there are any exercises and stretches I could be doing that my chiropractor and acupuncturist are unaware of since youtube is a mishmash of good and bad advice... Might be interested in talking to that chiropractor in Cranberry since he is only 20 miles from me. Any advice and if your tinnitus cleared up, how long did it take you to get rid of it with treatment???

4. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Single 25 mg dose of (anticholinergic) drug Promethazine