My Tinnitus Is Cured (Upper Cervical Chiropractor)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Bill Bond, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mathew Gould

Mathew Gould Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/Jaw misalignment
      Yup I have ear fullness some days worse than others. Do you wear your splint 24/7 or just at night?

• Like Like x 1
    2. Mathew Gould

Mathew Gould Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/Jaw misalignment
      I don't know if it's the same procedure, I would get on YouTube and look. I've been going to my NUCCA for 6 weeks for once a week. In 1 month I start going every other week, it's a 10 month plan I signed up for. I think I need an occipital lift and I told the NUCCA that and he told me some BS. My NUCCA is not 1 on 1, he moves the people in and out like cattle, it's almost like a community chiropractor with 6 tables in a big room. FML

• Like Like x 1
    3. agal123

agal123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ
      @Mathew Gould i just wear my splint at night. Dentist said i can wear more often if i like, but it's kind of bulky. I'd rather just wear at night. My ear fullness comes and goes. I also get this little muscle spasm inside my ear after i yawn. There is no sound with it and i equate it to the same sensation of an eyelid twitch. I read somewhere those spasms could effect the venting of Eustachian tubes. I went back to my ENT a few weeks ago because i sometimes get a clear fluid drain from my left ear, itchy feeling, and the spasms. He did a nasal endoscopy and said the tube was opening and closing fine. He did notice my ear canal was was red and swollen and diagnosed it as eczema of the ear canal. He gave me a steroid ear drop to use sparingly. It has helped, but after i used it a 3rd time there was an increase in T next day. So i only use it if my ear really bothering me. He also gave me flonase to try for one month. I have been on the fence about that bc i don't want to use anything that might make T worse.
      Keep at your Nucca treatments. There is someone on this site that did chiro and it took a while but finally feels relief. A neuromuscular dentist i saw, said between splint therapy, nucca vists, and TENS about 80% feel much better after a year or so. Even when i have a bad day, i know there are good days too. Good luck!!

4. Mathew Gould

Mathew Gould Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/Jaw misalignment
      I wear my splint at night too, but if I have to do any physical lifting or work I wear it also. I feel better wearing it, I probably wear it 12 hours a day total including at night.

Yeah I get little eye spams too. I would stay away from the Flonase IMO.

Do you have neck issues? Where do you use you're TENS machine?

• Like Like x 1
    5. agal123

agal123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ
      @Mathew Gould I should probably wear mine more often. Especially if i am feeling stressed to keep from clenching too much.

The neuromuscular dentist who does TENS treatments for his patients was just a consult visit. He was over an hour away and required a lot of visits in the beginning of treatment so i didn't go ahead with his treatment plan. I did find a local dentist who specializes in TMJ treatment, no TENS but she's good.

Yes my neck does bother me here and there. I work at a computer so left side of my neck where T bothers me most always acts up. I also always wake up with kinks in my neck all the time. As much as i try to fall asleep on my back i inevitably end up on my stomach, which is bad for neck and jaw.

when i do neck and shoulder stretches regularly it helps with my neck and my T comes down too. i need to keep at it.