My Tinnitus Is Improving, But a Dark Feeling Is Troubling Me...

Discussion in 'Support' started by muzi, Jul 8, 2016.

1. muzi
      Alone

muzi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      my tinnitus is improving. However what seems to trouble me a lot is the dark feeling it's like I am finding it hard to get out of it. my body pains especially my left hand side below breast. I've been to a physician and he told me that nothing is wrong I need to stop worrying. He prescribed treppline and it didn't really work. What I can say is that the physical pain is making it difficult for me to recover. guys help me I need your suggestions and comments.

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      It could be anxiety and might need help for that.
      It could be a bit of depression.
      Pains down your side might need looking in to with a seat or MRI of gets to painful.
      Keep us posted and get seen by a doctor a push for answers....lots of love glynis

3. hartje5
      Wishful

hartje5 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4 december 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Verapamil, Flecainide, Apixaban, stress
      I have those pains too. For me it's anxiety and depression. I feel depression literally in my heart. I do have a heart condition so am not always sure which is which. But when I feel really down, my heart hurts, literally.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      muzi
      Alone

muzi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thanks guys sometimes it's very hard I must say. my heart feels like someone is Stebbing me hard. Hartje 5 I've never had a heart condition that I knew of.