Nail in the Coffin?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Coyotesheaven, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Coyotesheaven
      Depressed

Coyotesheaven Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multiple
      So, my ears have been whack because of extreme muscle tension in my neck, back, everywhere.
      Anyway, so I was trying to test my pulse in my carotid artery, looking for signs of elevated heart rate. I pressed down just a bit on my right C.A. , and had a major reaction. Huge T spike, both pulsatile and eeeeeeee in my right ear, followed by cold feeling in ear, and (temporary) hearing loss. Also, my vision got a bit sparkly.
      It imitated in exactly every way my typical 'attacks' in my ears.

So, this seems to be vascular, no? The muscles surrounding my C.A.'s, at least, are extremely tight right now. Any thoughts on what this points to?

2. stophiss

stophiss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      too full a life
      Moving forward, take your pulse at your wrist CH.;)
      We have no answers. Many triggers for T spikes...from sound to touch and pressure to sleep to noise to..everything seems to affect it. We need a knob aka volume control installed our body so we can turn the god damn spikes down.
      We all are waiting for this.
      I known you have synergy between your different senses...perhaps a much greater sensitivity and linkage than others.
      We all are joined in wishing you peace until you get your health better sorted out.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1