National Cat Day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jazz, Oct 30, 2014.

1. jazz
      No Mood

jazz Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      eardrum rupture from virus; barotrauma from ETD
      Today is National Cat Day! So I wanted to share this fun video of a skateboarding kitty. And the kitty, Didga, is from a shelter so that makes her extra special!

CAT Super Skateboarding Adventure! (With Lyrics)

• Like Like x 4
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      It seems that cats really do enjoy riding on things. This cat is also wearing a shark costume while it rides a roomba. The Jaws music and baby duck really made me laugh!...:LOL:

Cat in a Shark Suit Riding a Robot Vacuum...

• Like Like x 1
    3. Kopesy
      English

Kopesy Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      19/09/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I'll never know
      Meow...

4. UserID
      Lucky

UserID Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/01/1972
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Artillery
      Here's Bella, my gray tabby cat, along with my (still close friend) ex's Chiffon male, Charlie, who came into my life when we were sharing my home. I still have visiting privileges which I always look forward to, normally around the holidays when she visits relatives for two weeks in Alaska. (so much for the introduction)

bella.jpg

Bella and I take walks. Did I show the short video of us going for a walk? This was filmed when we were first getting her trained, so I'm being overly encouraging as we walk. I added a few written words to those considering training their cat.
      Learn to walk your cat

Charlie is the sort of breed that easily heats in temperatures over 80, so walks with him have to be shorter during the summer months here in Florida. He always slobbers when the heat starts to get to him, but is still very lively and wants to continue, but I prefer getting him home in good time. His tropical limitations allows him to thrive in snow/winter conditions, but because he now weighs too much to travel easily, he stays at my place when his owner travels. We have a very deep connection. Here is Charlie while we sit in the shade at the large dog walk located within the development's huge common area. He's hoping to play with his dog friends who will arrive a bit later than we did, as I had the day off and he was a little antsy to get out.....David

C:\Users\VHATAMBraysD\Pictures\charlie.jpg charlie.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    5. Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Ok I have 3 cats, I just told them it was national cat day.....they just looked at me and walked away:wacky:

• Funny Funny x 2
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      jazz
      No Mood

jazz Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      eardrum rupture from virus; barotrauma from ETD
      Too cute! :)

7. Teri
      Caffeine

Teri Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2014
      I am a dog owner, but this cat videos are fun!