Need Some Information Desperately About Hearing Loss

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jeff Choi, Jul 15, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Jeff Choi

Jeff Choi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dodgeball hit face
      Hi, I've had tinnitus and "hearing loss" for almost a month from being hit on the ear with a dodgeball. Honestly I don't care that much about my tinnitus, what worries me is my hearing. I got a hearing test and results came out fine with 5 decibels but I fear I have some other sort of hearing loss and I am very scared. My hearing seems not blocked but quieter and less quality. I am afraid I might have sensorial hearing loss. Will my hearing maybe come back or will I have to live with this lopsidedness forever. I am losing hope and happiness :(
    2. Marlino

Marlino Member Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Just stop worrying and you will be happy again
    3. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      If you are hearing 5db of sound across the board you have excellent hearing. There are children with normal hearing who can't even hear that well. Sounds like you have a problem with anxiety. There's nothing wrong with your hearing. It's perfect.