New Here and Fellow Pulsatile Tinnitus Sufferer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Danielle85, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Danielle85
      Worried

Danielle85 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2015
      Hi Everyone - Found this forum in my endless search for information on why I am hearing pulsing in my head which started about 4 weeks ago. And what a relief it was to find a group of people enduring the same thing. It's amazing how much just not feeling alone is something that helps you cope with it better! I have read so many stories already and I am feeling more and more positive that perhaps there is a solution to my pulsatile tinnitus or at least I will habituate to it and be able to go on living my life like my normal happy self!

• Hug Hug x 5
    2. eddy key
      Amazed

eddy key Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2009
      Hi there, I'm also new here, though I have been suffering from T for over 6 years.
      And I am hanging in other forums for about a year, and finally be here.

How about your case? is it one ear or two ears? could you hear (a bit) from the T ear?
      Because in my experience, once your hearing ability is maintained to a certain level, the possibility of being cured or improving is much higher (of course there are only a few completely healed cases)

Anyway, like you said, it is always a relief to find a group of people enduring the same thing, cheers pretty!!~