New Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RTCWMavericK, Apr 7, 2014.

1. RTCWMavericK

RTCWMavericK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hi

I thank whoever created this space. I have been struggling with my Meniere for more than 7 years trying everything I can get a hold of. I know this forum is mostly for tinnitus. In my case i suffer Tinnitus due to my meniere. I have been looking for a cure or at least a way to control meniere. I think I got the vertigo, since it has been more than 2 years without me going into a episode, I still have my fingers crossed TBH.
      But in the tinnitus I just cant get a hold of. somedays I will have a very loud sound, so loud I´m not able to hear from my good ear, but sometimes the sound goes down and almost dissapears.

Again I´m happy to have found a place where the lack of silence is understood. I miss those days when i used to go to the woods just to hear the silence.

2. James
      No Mood

James Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Pulsing 03/2013
      I'm glad for this web site too, to read other's comments about this terrible condition. Thats why I donated, where else should your hard earned money go, to pay for dinner, I know - bills,,,,,

Welcome to the forum RTCWM. Sorry to read about your Meniere issues. And the Tinnitus thing? I can't get a hold of it either. I just don't get it when people comment, "Oh, I just don't notice it", I'm not there yet in life.